Jesus...the Messiah?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by saxon, Feb 14, 2009.

1. saxon

saxon

Yes...you have. And no...you are NOT.

Delusion is a terrible thing.

#41     Feb 17, 2009
  2. I thought you guys were on my side?
    Can't we all just get along?

Christ!:D

#42     Feb 17, 2009
  3. The answer to confusion and refusion is clarity and parity.
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste on delusions of diminuosity.
    Appearances decieve.
    I am what I am.
    This can be accepted or rejected.
    But it won't change the truth.

Christ!

#43     Feb 17, 2009
  4. saxon

saxon

Call 1-800-PSYCHIATRIST

#44     Feb 17, 2009
  5. Am I not radically re-interpreting "the Law and the Prophets"?

Christ is the end of the "law" unto righteousness to them that believe. "The law" is a reference to the *law of separation* which was *established* as the *foundation of the world*. This law is a lie, and so it ends with the truth. While it lies, however, everything appears to be seperate, separated, different and unique. This allows a phenomenon of *specialhood*, otherwise unknown within the Kingdom of God, which operates under the Law of One. The Law of One can never be broken, and never has. The law of separation has also never been broken. But it will pass away as it is replaced by what was before it: the Law of One. That is the Law of Love, and that is also Christ.

Upon a foundation of lies, the death of truth is scripted, from "the beginning" of the life of the lie. The life of the lie is the story of the death of the truth. This is the true "old testament". It accurately "predicts" the crucifixion of the Son of God because that is all that it predicts, in a thousand and one different ways.

In this way, everyone that comes to the world fulfills "the law" and "the prophets". Jesus fulfilled "the law" and "the prophets". Likewise, all who are crucified in 1001 different ways have fulfilled the law of separation, and all that is prescripted for the separated.

The law of separation is an agreement, to secretly give as asked.
    So, it is an expression of love.
    The law of oneness is an agreement also. It is an open agreement to give as asked.
    In this agreement, truth is given and recieved.
    In the old agreement, confusion is sown and reaped.
    The new agreement is an agreement to love overtly, not covertly.
    Overt love does not ask to be hurt or harmed.
    This is accomplished by telling the truth.
    The truth is, there is no such thing as guilt.
    Guilt is a lie since the beginning.
    If no guilt, no more self-sabatoge.
    The "old testament" is the story of self-sabotage...cruelty, conflict.
    The "new testament" is about Self acceptance...mercy, peace.

Christ!

#45     Feb 17, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

1-800-PSYCOCHRIST?

:)

#46     Feb 17, 2009
  7. Mav88

Mav88

The divinity of Christ and other issues from the council of Nicaea in no way colors that Christianity is just another religion. In fact, that was the biblical way since the beginning. The way has always been to bring in the elders of the church and deal with schisms, traditional vs. unconventional views and many other problems.

Right, one opinion gains political favor and you kill the opposition, that's the biblical way. If you have to have a meeting at 300 AD to decide 'truth' among 3 competing christianities then that itself is a problem. The reason you can't see a problem with 3 christianities is that simply you have been brainwashed that your beliefs are correct, if the gnostics had won favor your bible would be different and you would be defending it just as vigorously.

That Christ was divine is very apparent in the Old Testament in messianic references, but it was hidden until his advent. Many of the words in the anthem "Messiah" lists these Old Testament references. Example: he shall be called ‘Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty One, God, Everlasting One, Father, Prince of Peace’ " "His origins are from old, even from Everlasting." and many others.

self referential- meaningless

.... Books that were obivously not in harmony with the content and purpose of biblical books were rejected, albeit through a lot of arguments.

LOL! any dissenting views rejected, therefore the favorite view is 'correct'. take a logic course

God has to deal with a very limited mortal creature prone to wander away at all times. And people were not His robots. The biblical way is that God has called His people since before the foundation of the World. But even the prophets and apostles were fallible and prone to sin. And they were steeped in a world where most were unbelievers.

Yes, you are limited, then why would you claim your religion and sect is correct over the thousands of others? There is no evidence, get over it, that's why it's called faith.

As for your objections, they are purely your opinion. You think that your eyes and your beliefs are the final arbiteur.

Wrong, me beliefs are formed based upon what has logical consistency and can be supported with evidence, and my beliefs are subject to change as new evidence becomes available. Quite the opposite of your religion.

You weren't there at the Council. You weren't there during Old and New Testament times. You are unlikely to be strongly familiar with all scripture.

...and you were not there either, so you need to take your own advice and shut up

And from your opinion, you seem to know little about the God of Israel. You are one more tiny and insignicant blind critic, precisely as Scripture says many times. "The preaching of the Cross is foolishness to those that are perishing" or (short version) They will look and not see, they shall listen but not hear.

I was raised a Christain, attended pentacostal church for many years, I know plenty. Your opinion is as insignificant as mine, and you present no evidence for your beliefs other than circular arguments. I simply stated the fact that a council had to be convened to determine the winning religion, and that doesn't pass the stink test.

#47     Feb 17, 2009
  8. "The universe" is the fallout of a "house divided against itself".
    This describes a mind in conflict with itself.
    The conflict spills out as "the world" on one side and the "Kingdom of God" on the other.
    Both are "within" one mind.
    This is your mind.
    The Kingdom of God is Self.
    The world is a self-concept.
    So salvation is for your mind.
    Salvation sets you up to make a choice.
    In choosing, you can end the conflict.
    Choose littleness and the conflict will continue among self-concepts.
    Choose the magnitude of your truth and you will have peace.
    This is what it means to be healed and whole.
    I am the phychiatrist of the world.

Christ!

#48     Feb 17, 2009
  9. I was raised a Christain, attended pentacostal church for many years, I know plenty.

And none of it sunk in

#49     Feb 17, 2009
  10. A mind is split between Christ and anti-christ.
    All that is anti-christ is psychopathic.
    This is how "the world" begins.
    The world is the power of Christ against itself.
    This is an impossibility, so, the battle is played out with concepts.
    The concepts are set against each other.
    Christ stays out of the battle.
    To those battling, there is no such thing as Christ.
    To those fighting for existence, Christ is a myth...dead.
    The warriors have dissociated Christ from their minds.
    They behave insanely.
    The path of war is taken by psychopaths.
    The world begins with war.
    The first casualty of war is the truth.
    The rest is propaganda, "history" so-called.

Peace is achieved by ending the mental conflict at its root.
    Otherwise, one is always dealing with symptoms and effects.
    Must go to the cause, right back to the "beginning".
    Once one is willing to evaluate the beginning in light of the truth, he may be enable to make a true choice.
    The world is what we wish it were.
    So,
    To end it, we must end the wish that gives it birth.
    It is the wish to be what we are not.
    Everything we are not is what the world is, and does.

Salvation is for the mind, and peace is the way to save it.

Christ!

#50     Feb 17, 2009