jesus is god......lmao

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 24, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Thats the problem GG....you should be pointing out the holes in your life and trying to fill them with something of substance ( even money would work )...you are broke, cant trade, have no job, live at home are 25 years old with no direction in life ...yet you would much rather point out whats wrong with other people and their religion........hahahahahahahahahaha NOW THATS FUNNY.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahah....hahahahahaha

#51     Dec 26, 2003
  2. I think GG has MAD COW DISEASE......This is what happens when you still breast feed at 25........I hope you and your mother feel better...all the best , peace.

#52     Dec 26, 2003
  3. wah wah more mad christians

lol

#53     Dec 26, 2003

4. Im not mad...Im just concerned about mad cow disease....you should be in quarantine....they said its causedby animals eating the remains of another animal......so how did your mom pass it on to you??? sniffing around the tampon basket again?
    :D

#54     Dec 26, 2003
  5. if i created the universe and controlled it, i would not punish those who did not believe in me, especially since i never ever demonstrated my abilities. sending non-believers to hell seems kind of selfish and childish to me.

why are you guys worshipping an ass like this? :confused:

#55     Dec 26, 2003

6. before trying to be a better God, why not try to a) be a better trader and b) get your own apartment????.....i guess your too busy making racist and anti Semitic statements to do either:confused:

#56     Dec 26, 2003
  7. lmao i love how you guys can't address the real issues, so you instead revert to pathetic personal attacks.

bwahahaha you guys are soooo weak!!:p

#57     Dec 26, 2003
  8. You can't make a case, so you call the "guys" sooooo weak.

#58     Dec 26, 2003
  9. if jesus were here today, walking around on earth, could display no special abilities, looked like the average man, claimed he is "god" and created the universe, would you still believe him?

hhhmmmmmmm

#59     Dec 26, 2003
  10. He never claimed he "is God."

At least if you are going to be literal, try to be accurate.

How can "The Father and I are one" be possible?

Are Rush Limbaugh and his ditto-head herd of "one mind" when it comes to their political opinions?

#60     Dec 26, 2003