jesus is god......lmao

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Shall we march out a Nobel laureate in physics or other discipline who believes in God to counter Russel's opinion?

Do you even know the difference between opinion and fact?

Oh, and you must have been too sauced already to understand the puke I referred to was the vomit of a pass out drinker like yourself.

Please, don't drink and drive Corvettes.

#41     Dec 24, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Gordon....you know it is not nice to start a religion thread on a Religious Holiday.....where are you MANNERS?:D

#42     Dec 24, 2003

3. i am psyched and ready for 2004 ! i wish you and your "dark lord" well in the market & life next year.

best,

surfer :D

#43     Dec 24, 2003
  4. that's nice..

but try to keep your head out the clouds and feet firmly on ground this new year.

look for rational simplest explanations for your success and not most fun
    :-/

#44     Dec 24, 2003
  5. surf..

Keep up your spirit, keep up your faith, baby
    I am counting on you
    You know what you've got to do

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute every day
    It's your only way

All your life you've been waiting for your chance
    Where you'll fit into the plan
    But you're the master of your own destiny
    So give and take the best that you can

You think a little more money will buy your soul some rest
    You'd better think of something else instead
    You're so afraid of being honest with yourself
    You'd better take a look inside your head

Nothing is easy, nothing good is free
    But I can tell you where to start
    Take a look inside your heart
    There's an answer in your heart

Every minute every day
    Make it worth the price we pay!!

[ps I keep my magic in my heart]
    :-/

#45     Dec 24, 2003
  6. Im not an atheist. Just because I don't believe in Christ does not make me an atheist. Its amazing how people will take and believe the rest of their lives what they were taught in childhood. I was raised a Christan, but I have enough sense 4 an open mind and 2 question things unlike 99.99% of the population.

Further, its kind of stupid not to believe in a higher power. Anyone who does that is severely mislead and naive. But PLEASE dont confuse religion with spiritualty, they are far from the same. I do know what Im talking about here. If anyone wants more guidance PM me.

Just a thought

#46     Dec 25, 2003
  7. not is irrelevant.

On one of the holiest days on the Christian calender you have taken it upon yourself to attack other people's beliefs. Are you such an insecure person that you need to try to violate people in any way you can? Does this sort of behaviour actually make you feel better about yourself? Many people on this board are very religious and you've not only insulted them, you've GONE OUT OF YOUR WAY to hurt these people. You should be ashamed of yourself. Have a Merry Christmas.

#47     Dec 25, 2003
  8. Gordon... what's going on in your life man? Having spoken with you a number of times via PM there is no way I would have ever deduced these comments to be your nature.

The things you say don't hurt me or my beliefs. But they do sadden me on your behalf. You always seemed like a good kid having a tough time. Now you are so full of anger and resentment.

I promise you GG, if the 'roids are doing this to you, the muscle isn't worth it. And your behavioral change is very consistent with anabolic steroid use.

#48     Dec 25, 2003
  9. i have never taken steroids in my life; not even once (unless maybe from a doctor).

i'm not angry either. i would say i have changed my approach to discussing religion. i used to somewhat debate it here, but after debating so long, so many times and getting nowhere, now i don't even know why i should bother. facts and reality don't even seem to matter to you guys. so now i just make outrageous statements to get you guys going. i will admit this may not be the nicest thing to do, but as long as you don't take me too seriously, it's not THAT bad, imo. if someone is confident in their beliefs, it shouldn't matter what i say, anyway.

i have been anti-religious since before i even registered my GG name. my opinions have not suddenly changed. many times i'm deliberately being annoying when i make my statements and i laugh as i post them. i am actually very unintrusive and tolerant off the computer. i'll leave people alone and let them do their thing. i have no problem with you guys celebrating christmas and i certainly wouldn't try to stop you. all i'm doing is openly pointing out the holes in religion and questioning it.

i'll leave you guys alone today. :)

#49     Dec 25, 2003
  10. I was hoping to hear that about steroids.

And the rest that I quoted above I had hoped was the truth versus the hypothesis I posted previously. It is much more in line with the nature you presented to me in our PM's.

Certainly our spiritual beliefs differ, but knowing that you are just having fun stirring the pot makes me feel better anyway.

And, congratulations on the trading success GG. You hung in there through adverse times when many if not most would have given up. Way to go.

#50     Dec 25, 2003