jesus is god......lmao

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Well a lot of people have pets.

#31     Dec 24, 2003
  2. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Everyone knows you're not a trader. You keep referring to that same old thread to prove that you are. pure genius my ass. You're just a fucking troll on ET. Get a life. You seem to think your some special shit because you're an atheist. If you were content with your life you wouldn't be bashing anyone else's beliefs. Please don't post your unsubstantiated claims again. You're just lying to yourself. "YEAH BABY..CACHINGO" ...fucking dork.

#32     Dec 24, 2003
  3. yes, and some people are CRUEL to their pets.

even the word "pets" is so condescending.. so selfish.

people have pets to give them pleasure and to occupy their time..

and that begs the question..

why would an omnipotent require pleasure??

"omnipotence" does not require ANYTHING. it is PERFECT. needs NOTHING!

omnipotence does not need "pets".

:-/

#33     Dec 24, 2003
  4. GG is an up 'n comer. give him a break. :)

#34     Dec 24, 2003
  5. hey, asshole, i'll tell you why i keep referring to that same old thread. do you think i'm going to reveal how i trade after like 5 years of struggling to an ASSHOLE LIKE YOU? I'LL PASS.

another religious crybaby mad cuz i attacked his fake god.

next...

p. s. it's obvious you're pissed cuz YOU can't trade.

#35     Dec 24, 2003
  6. GG, you start the best threads on ET! :)

#36     Dec 24, 2003
  7. The cold hard opinions you spout as fact have the value of the puke you routinely pass out into.

#37     Dec 24, 2003
  8. bertrund russell is puke??! HA! you, sir, have quite a high opinion of yourself don't you? mr russell was your intellectual superior many times over [did you ever win Noble prize for Literature? mr russell did!!] , you should show a bit more respect, especially since you are out of your league little ET boy.

HA!

:-/

#38     Dec 24, 2003
  9. the athiests on this board are super funny. they think they are so rational and above anything spiritual, however they are locked into an "anti-god" obsession that can only be described as a "religious fervor" . read their posts, you will see what i mean.

happy christmas,

surfer
    :)

#39     Dec 24, 2003
  10. oh pleeease..

go read again your dog-eared copy of "The Dancing Wu Li Masters" and get ready for new trading year. :-/

#40     Dec 24, 2003