jesus is god......lmao

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 24, 2003.

1. John 10:30 I and [my] Father are one.

that about says it all....what nonsense....only the holy babble would try to get away with something as absurd as that. and you people fall for it. :-/

#21     Dec 24, 2003
  2. you, sir, are quite confused. stick around and we may enlighten you as to the cold hard facts. you are not opposed to cold hard facts are you? :-/

#22     Dec 24, 2003
  3. jem

jem

Gekko you must get the context.

There was a parade for Jesus. His disciples and the crowds were cheering for him saying bless the king who comes in the name of the Lord...

Luke 19:39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

Luke 19:40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

Was this the utterance of a fool.

If you knew that hundreds of years earlier the profit Daniel predicted in the old testament that on that very day Jerusalem would cheer for the Messiah who would arrive in a parade

You would understand that Jesus was not babbling but saying that since the king had to be annouced, if there were no people the stones would have to of burst into cheers.

GG should understand that nothing in the bible was not put there for a reason. The more you research the more you realise it was not put together by earthly intelligence.

#23     Dec 24, 2003
  4. If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. Leviticus 20:10

WHAT A PIECE OF SH!T JESUS WAS! you're going to worship that asshole in church today/tomorrow?!?!?

#24     Dec 24, 2003
  5. oh the life of a dildo. :D actually there are worse things than being a dildo, take the butt plug for instance :p

#25     Dec 24, 2003
  6. The important distinction here is that god does not kill anyone. Your perception of death is in error -- assuming that you believe that death is an end to all things. However, god has given each man and woman free will and it is their decision to do with it as they please.

What god has essentially done is turned something from nothing. The most important philosophical question ever asked is, "why is there something instead of nothing?" If you think about it deeply, it gets more and more profound. The very notion that you are capable to perceive any reality suggests that not only was a reality constructed, but that the reality constructed within itself a means to be self-aware of that reality. In other words, even if you refute god, you cannot refute that the universe itself has acted intelligently to organize systems of high complexity to such a point that self-awareness was generated from simple physical laws.

I don't think anyone can get any more concrete proof than that. God is most definitely evident but it really depends on how you choose to look at and review the evidence.

Like a beautiful flower, you could say that it is only beautiful to attract the bee for pollinating or that it is beautiful for us. If you choose the former, than you still cannot deny that a flower is pretty -- so it really depends on how you construct your own reality and what frame of reference you choose to use.

#26     Dec 24, 2003
  7. dude, come on...let's be real here.:p

#27     Dec 24, 2003
  8. "..We were the ones who made all life on earth"
    "you mistook us for gods"
    "we now reveal to you the secret behind the main religions"
    "and how to realise your potential and achieve global peace"
    - Yahweh

http://www.rael.org/english/index.html

jem is right.. God=alien

:p :D :p

#28     Dec 24, 2003
  9. "SCIENTISTS FROM ANOTHER PLANET
    CREATED ALL LIFE ON EARTH USING D.N.A." - rael.com

think about it, say aliens knew how to create life building blocks (dna), and then they sent them out all over the universe. some landed on earth and here we are.

i don't claim the raelian concept to be true, BUT IT IS CERTAINLY BETTER THAN THE BIBLE! that blows away the bible!

i HATE when christians, etc. scoff at the raelians. the bible is 9999999999x more absurd.

#29     Dec 24, 2003
  10. when you think about it.. really think about it.. what purpose would we serve to an omnipotent being?? it is absurd.. the dude is OMNIPOTENT for god sakes! if you were omnipotent GG would you play with mice?? i would think you'd have bigger..MUCH BIGGER.. fish to fry! :eek: :)

#30     Dec 24, 2003