Jesus in Talmud : Prof. writes book admitting the truth at last

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by WAKE-UP, Feb 25, 2007.

1. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

You may have read books exposing what a hatred the Talmud, Judaism's holy (filthy) book spouts about Jesus and Christians,
    e.g. :

- Dilling's The Plot against Christianity
    http://www.amazon.com/Plot-Against-Christianity-Elizabeth-Dilling/dp/0939482452

- Prainitis' The Talmud unmasked
    http://www.amazon.com/Talmud-Unmasked-Rabbinical-Concerning-Christians/dp/9998342406/

- Michael Hoffman's Judaim's Strange Gods
    http://www.amazon.com/Judaisms-Strange-Gods-Michael-Hoffman/dp/0970378408/

You may have noticed that the Jews always argue that these passages are not present (Because western Talmud had to be cleansed during the Middle-Age, the popes having forbidden the hate the Talmud contains and forced a purging of the verses,
    but this is not the case with the version in the Jewish colony in Palestine :
    http://www.daatemet.org/daathalacha/en_gentiles.html )
    or the Jews say that these are wrong intrepretations.

Now, in a major academic religious breakthrough, Princeton Prof. Peter Schäfer,holder of the Chair Perelman Professor of Judaic Studies,
    has just issued a book which recognizes this truth Jews so often wanted to maintain hidden:

Jesus in the Talmud
    Princeton University Press (January 15, 2007)
    http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Talmud-Peter-Schafer/dp/0691129266/r

Book Description :

Scattered throughout the Talmud, the founding document of rabbinic Judaism in late antiquity, can be found quite a few references to Jesus--and they're not flattering. In this lucid, richly detailed, and accessible book, Peter Schäfer examines how the rabbis of the Talmud read, understood, and used the New Testament Jesus narrative to assert, ultimately, Judaism's superiority over Christianity.

The Talmudic stories make fun of Jesus' birth from a virgin, fervently contest his claim to be the Messiah and Son of God, and maintain that he was rightfully executed as a blasphemer and idolater. They subvert the Christian idea of Jesus' resurrection and insist he got the punishment he deserved in hell--and that a similar fate awaits his followers.

Schäfer contends that these stories betray a remarkable familiarity with the Gospels--especially Matthew and John--and represent a deliberate and sophisticated anti-Christian polemic that parodies the New Testament narratives. He carefully distinguishes between Babylonian and Palestinian sources, arguing that the rabbis' proud and self-confident countermessage to that of the evangelists was possible only in the unique historical setting of Persian Babylonia, in a Jewish community that lived in relative freedom. The same could not be said of Roman and Byzantine Palestine, where the Christians aggressively consolidated their political power and the Jews therefore suffered.

A departure from past scholarship, which has played down the stories as unreliable distortions of the historical Jesus, Jesus in the Talmud posits a much more deliberate agenda behind these narratives.

And as the book is even supported by Elie Wiesel (! maybe he didn' t read it?),
    from now on Jews will have a hard time denying deny the truth
    that the Talmud contains so much hate ...

2. Here are some of WAKE-UP/PLATO2/heymenth_b's other 'beliefs'
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86933

I asked PLATO2/WAKE-UP the following question, after he said something about the perversions of Western culture
    Here is the unbelievable reply
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1364521#post1364521

3. More from the same multi-alias source

4. Here is an example of how this piece of garbage uses multiple usernames to fake a conversation. He posts as if he's different people, responding to his own posts

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=87297

WAKE-UP, PLATO2, heymenth b, georgie, Aristocrat & Urartu are the usernames that this coward posts under. He seems to realize that his views are so digusting that he needs to spread the shit around a bit, lest it all pile up under one username.

(With thanks to RM for the info)

5. A similar fate does not await my followers, except the resurrection part. Those who hear my words and take them to heart will not taste death, because I do not call for martyrs. "Take up your cross and follow me" refers to your body as the cross you bear in space and time. I ask you to take it UP, not DOWN. After my resurrection, I went...UP! So I'm asking you to resurrect your minds from thoughts of death, and take your body "up".

Talmudic themes making fun of me are no different than the "thief" that was crucified with me who taunted me saying, "If you are the Son of God, take yourself down from this cross, and us too". By not allowing me to be the Son of God, in whatever form I could be mistaken to take, the thief continued to commit identity theft...against himself. This is because all who hang on crosses are the Son of God. Again, crosses are bodies, and you hang on them as long as you deny who you really are.

All choices in the earth reflect who you think you are. Everything you "see" mirrors who you think you are. There is but one choice that leads to paradise: You are the Son of God. Make this choice and you are "chosen", among the "chosen people".

The other "thief" crucified with me allowed me to be who I am and received paradise that very day.

To deny me is to deny yourself. All who do so remain in time and space in cycles of birth and death. Which is easier to make fun of? A virgin birth, or, doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result? Realize that you are immaculately conceived in the Mind of God, and you are free of this insane cycle. You remain unchanged, as you were created. The "birth" of the Son of God into flesh...well, that IS something to make fun of!

How is this cycle not hell? There is constant gnashing of the teeth, and the worm never dies. Even while your body yet walks, worms and parasites are working on it. When it stops moving, they work overtime, all to be repeated ad nauseam.

The good news is you can release yourself from this hell anytime you choose. Aha! What is your choice? You are the Son of God, and salvation is to know yourself by choosing yourself.

Death is a clearing house for useless identities. The grave will keep fictional characters in it's grip. It does not keep Sons of God. It gladly keeps "Jews", "Greeks", "men", "women", "princes", "paupers", "priests", "rabbis", "mullahs", "martyrs", "sinners", "carpenters", "truck drivers", "doctors", "patients"...etc. There are a thousand and one choices that are really one choice: not to be who you are.

The choice is between truth and illusion.

Choose wisely. Be chosen.

Jesus

6. You want to develop a belief in innocence in order to see the Kingdom of God. There are lot's of good reasons to motivate yourself to do so.

Jesus

7. ======================
    Paul Tudor Jones said quote ''By the grace of God i was in the right place at the right time. Unquote

Well by the grace of God I am a fundamentalist Christian;
    and dont find that Jesus was born of a virgin that difficult to believe, here is why. Book of Genesis 17;17, King James Version, Holy Bible.

Abraham , one of the brightest stars in the hebrew heaven;
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    had a kid ,Isaac they named him.
    Happened at age 99 or age approximately 100.
    Genesis chapter 17; verse 17:D

8. I didn't have the King James version, but I didn't find it difficult to believe either. By the grace of God I was in the right place at the right time.

Thanks for your support!

Jesus:)