Jesus Christ born this day

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by wilburbear, Dec 25, 2008.

1. So some Anti-Christ guys changed the days and times like it talks about in Revelation... We know that, but nobody celebrates in Septermber.

#21     Dec 26, 2008
  2. Maverick1

Maverick1

3. Those who rejoice in the flesh celebrate the birth of flesh.
    Those who rejoice in the Spirit celebrate the birth of willingness in an unwilling world.

Christ!

#23     Dec 26, 2008
  4. Before faith, there was knowledge. Knowing is the natural state of the Son of God. Faith is an unnatural gimick which makes the world of men. Faith is for wishing and hoping for what is not natural, and produces the "evidence" of "things not seen", and the "substance" of "things hoped for". As such, the world is a fantasy in the mind of Christ, made by faith, and dismantled by the withdrawl of faith.

Man is entirely a construct of faith. So faith is natural to man. Faith in the truth is not natural to man. When faith produces "evidence", man thinks he "knows" because he *sees* "substance". Rather, this is merely more faith in a vicious cycle of circular logic.

What you believe is real is therefore, nOt rEal. Rather, Christ is real, and you can't see the real while you see the unreal. So, you must be blind. If you are blind and say, "I can see", then you will remain in your blindness.

I am shaking the foundations of the world. Can you feel it yet?

Christ!

#24     Dec 27, 2008
  5. what is it that is "just not true"?

you owe your audience to explain that much

#25     Dec 27, 2008
  6. any supernatural act described in the bible.

#26     Dec 27, 2008
  7. The resurrection was natural for me.

Christ!

#27     Dec 28, 2008