Jesus Christ born this day

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by wilburbear, Dec 25, 2008.

1. if it makes you feel good more power to you as long as understand it is not reality for the enlightened. when the op started this thread he was on a mission so i had to respond. why cant you people keep it in your homes and churches?
    happy holidays to you too.

#11     Dec 26, 2008
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Just curious as to your beliefs, do you consider yourself atheistic, agnostic, theist would be off the shelf I assume.

Not an attack, you respond to many of these threads, just would like to know your personal beliefs.

regards,

w

#12     Dec 26, 2008
  3. i spent my first fifty years as a bible believing baptist. now i know its just not true.

#13     Dec 26, 2008
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Thanks for answering.

w

#14     Dec 26, 2008
  5. stu

stu

...then thank goodness. Otherwise in all reason no man would know that Faith is not truth.

#15     Dec 26, 2008
  6. Wallet

Wallet

1 Corinthians 2:14

The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

#16     Dec 26, 2008
  7. sounds like something bernie madoff might have said. con men need to make their marks think they are missing out on something.

#17     Dec 26, 2008
  8. bronks

bronks

I think you got it backwards.
    As evidenced by societies over the years to put their faith in anything from a giant lizard to a burnt slice of toast.

#18     Dec 26, 2008
  9. You now must know the meaning of freedom!

:)

#19     Dec 26, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking the same thing.

#20     Dec 26, 2008