Jesus Campos is Missing, Nothing to See Here

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Oct 17, 2017.

1. wildchild

wildchild

This guy who got shot by the Las Vegas Psycho was scheduled to give an interview, next thing you know, he vanishes without a trace.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-jesus-campos-vegas-20171016-story.html

Hickey said he was attending a meeting with MGM representatives in one room of the suite as Campos waited with a security guard — hired by MGM — and another union member in the living room.

Hickey said he was with Campos on Thursday, coordinating a series of interviews that the guard was scheduled to give about the attack. They included appearances on the Sean Hannity show on Fox, as well as news shows on CNN, CBS, ABC and NBC. Campos was staying in a suite in a Las Vegas hotel, Hickey said.

When the meeting ended about 2 p.m., Hickey said Campos was no longer in the room.

"When I got in touch with the other union member, I was told Campos was taken to the Quick Care" health clinic, Hickey said. He didn't hear from the guard afterward and announced to a scrum of reporters that night that Campos had canceled interviews.

2. It's a ploy , all carefully designed to make you forget about the wall.

3. You have to wonder why he chose 'Ellen' to go on to tell his story and then say he's not doing any more interviews after that. My best guess is the rumors about him being illegal are true(using the same Social security number as that guy in Oakland that died in 2012). On Ellen, where they are very friendly towards illegals, he knew they wouldn't bring it up. Although if they brought it up on Fox & Friends, liberals would have a great reason to say "see, undocumented people save lives! Give them amnesty!" He could've been the poster boy for illegals. Guess I'm glad that didn't happen and we can't be "100% sure" about his immigration status.

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I think it may be because he is possibly here illegally. It is probably mostly due to that Ellen paid him the most money for an appearance. Local newscasts do not pay, and entertainment shows like Ellen pay the most to tell his story.

5. I wouldn't expect better from a POS like ellen but selling your story days after a bunch of people were killed is reprehensible.

6. A new addition to the Clinton body count.

7. Could happen.

His reappearance on ellen does not change the overall atmospherics of that scenario though. It is still Bad Vibe Village. There is some other shoe- maybe several- waiting to drop there.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  8. What if this guy was really the second shooter? o_O