Jesse Ventura on Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Is anyone else sick of this guy pretending to be a libertarian?

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

He's a complete nutcase. He's FAR from Libertarian! What a joke!

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

It blows my mind he keeps selling himself as a libertarian and it's embarrassing that he is supporting Gary Johnson, who I support strongly, yet is on the opposite side of Johnson on almost every issue outside of prohibition.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

If this were the 1950's, Ventura would be in a sanitarium. He's out where the buses don't run. I'll listen to him for a few minutes just to get a good laugh.

5. You already gave up on Mitt Romney and his running chum (I forget his name), and turned to Ventura. What happened? It is not november yet.

6. pspr

pspr

I would call him a promoter. But not a very good one. And an odd ball.

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

This guy is talking outside of both sides of his mouth. All wars are based on religion. All wars are based on oil. Even Piers just called him out on his shit.

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

And now onto the 9/11 conspiracies. I think Jesse just lost most of the studio audience's support.

9. Maverick74

Maverick74

To be fair here, what is annoying to me is Jesse argues good points on many issues. But then goes off the deep end on so many others. I guess I'm just annoyed by his lack of consistency. One of the things I've always liked about libertarians and why I consider myself to be a libertarian, is that we generally have a coherent consistent thought process that is not polluted by emotion or partisanship. Jesse's thought process is completely polluted by emotion and partisanship. Oh well, I guess I'm the only person watching this. LOL.

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

The conspiracy show he had where he pulled the 9/11 shit did it for me completely. The guy is no question koo koo for cocoa puffs.

#10     Sep 17, 2012