Jesse "The Body" Ventura Sues TSA and Big Sis... GO JESSE!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

Good username "omega"......... the (hind) end. Fits you perfectly.

#11     Jan 25, 2011

2. You're a genius.

#12     Jan 25, 2011
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

And you are a passive-aggressive troll. I had three others, but you did not make the cut.

#13     Jan 25, 2011
  4. Then doubtless I'm doing something right.
    Such a shame your mensa application is currently being belly laughed out of consideration by their administration.

#14     Jan 25, 2011
  5. rew

rew

I have refused to fly since the "gawk or grope" policy was put in place. So if the airlines want my business they had better file amicus curiae briefs on behalf of Ventura's lawsuit.

#15     Jan 25, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

You are doing something right? Making asinine, nonsensical comments such as the one you posted that started this exchange? Had you taken a different direction, you would not have looked like a troll. Try again, next time.

#16     Jan 25, 2011

7. Provocative huh!

Be sure to pass out the muzzles to the brotherhood since their Tourettes affliction proved its capacity for spontaneity during the last SOTU address.

#17     Jan 25, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

dude, are these insane comments hiding your intelligence or do you "take something" in the afternoon and get on ET? Actually, I think you probably are a decent fella', just misguided.

#18     Jan 25, 2011

9. I'm a decent fella, wow. Since you said it it must be true, I'm going to get that printed on a t-shirt. DECENT FELLA. Don't tell me -- I'll bet you consider yourself a leader.

#19     Jan 25, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

Lol. This is getting comical. A leader of what? Lol.

#20     Jan 25, 2011