Jesse Jackson Is A Racist MotherF'r

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Jul 12, 2010.

1. This is case in point of why you add so little to these discussians. Being that you're not-American, you know shit about even current events, here. The recently departed Senator, Robert Byrd was a former KKK member. Did modern Democrat's distance themselves from him? Was he virtually cast out of the Party, ala' Joe Lieberman? No, in fact the opposite. He served as the Democrat's Majority leader, minority leader and was the Senate's, President pro tempore, (3rd in line to be President of the U.S.) for 21 years.

So how long have YOU been asleep?

#51     Jul 13, 2010
  2. Perhaps unlike you...

Your sheet may be threadbare, Pabst, but I have no doubt that your spirit is willing.

#52     Jul 13, 2010
  3. You confuse entertainment with trauma Pabst, I laughed at your skinheads in suits before, during, and after the election. Its fun to see the right in disarray.:D

Apparently, now, they are trying to find a new host in the Tea Party. If they are smart the Tea Party would be advised to look at the old host, the Republican Party, as the GOP is now DOA:D :D :D

#53     Jul 13, 2010
  4. Piggybank, literacy is critical you should try it sometime. Barrack Obama will easily get this now.

I said that BEFORE he nationalized healthcare:D

You are hilarious. Obama will be the presiding president over an American transformation.

Now, just because you cannot handle that fact, well I guess we have to leave that between you and your therapist:)

#54     Jul 13, 2010
  5. 1. Of course not, there are people with habits and thought processes just like yours:D

2. Lets just say Im grateful to be born in civilization:)

#55     Jul 13, 2010
  6. You basically implied that anything Pabst said was nullified because of his views on blacks, I am implying that anything you say is nullified because of your views on human history. We can't both be wrong. in other words: does 1 flawed view negate everything else a person has said/done or will do?

Your opinion of Obama is completely fucked, and it is degrading to past great Presidents and people of influence, because all he has done is passed a half assed health care reform bill. Were the presidents that passed SS and Medicare also on your top 5 list, nope. Btw i seem to remember u arguing that it wasn't accomplishments but basically popularity which u used as criteria, so why does his passing health care reform matter? Answer: you use whatever suits your argument at the time.

BTW are u this guy? keep drinking that kool aid fool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37B_nOdRTAA

#56     Jul 13, 2010
  7. I'm curious P why did you puss out for so hard for so long and disappear and now change your identity yet again?. Reminds me of those scum bag liberals you always rail again about getting new credit cards and new credit and new mortgages and defrauding the system?

#57     Jul 13, 2010

8. That's because I'm not the only member of "The Master Race".

#58     Jul 13, 2010
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Unreal.

The democrats form the KKK, ravage the south killing free blacks and republicans during reconstruction and then 150 years later have managed to assign blame to the republicans and claim the mantle of civil rights.

Its obscene.

#59     Jul 13, 2010
  10. I can't stand the current democrat/communist party but the republican party needs to own up to the War Crimes purported on the CSA and the associated corruption and abuses of military dictatorship if you want to place the blame for the KKK on the democraps .

Fair is Fair.

Maybe you should educate yourself on the sources I provided in the lincoln thread.

http://mises.org/media.aspx?action=author&ID=425

http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo-arch.html

#60     Jul 13, 2010