Jesse Jackson Is A Racist MotherF'r

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Jul 12, 2010.

1. My apologies, I jumped to a conclusion that was not warranted.

#31     Jul 12, 2010
  2. No problem... but damn dude, that was genuinely insulting lol.

#32     Jul 12, 2010
  3. Next time I go to confession I'll be sure to mention it.

#33     Jul 12, 2010
  4. :D Pabst did nothing but show P&R that he is descended from the backwaters of Appalachia :D

His world is dying before his eyes and he simply cannot handle it with any kind of diginity:p

#34     Jul 12, 2010
  5. This coming from the guy who claimed BO to be #1 of the 5 most influential people in human history... just doesn't mean shit.:p

#35     Jul 12, 2010
  6. 1) I don't see anything wrong with descending from the backwaters of Appalachia.

2) Evidently you do, but isn't ironic that one supposedly so inferior to you could traumatize you so much.

#36     Jul 12, 2010
  7. Wouldn't be the first time he tried to get with away another identity. This I know as a first hand fact.

#37     Jul 13, 2010
  8. It was your link. I was just curious why you didn't add that immediately preceding sentence to your cut-and-paste nor would even acknowledge it after initial prodding. You know, for the "balance" and all.

#38     Jul 13, 2010
  9. For a while I even though Index Piker was one of Pabst's aliases:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2885050&highlight=pabst#post2885050

Sometimes it's hard to tell who's lurking underneath all these identical looking white sheets. (Interesting how Piker "didn't know what I was talking about" in that other thread but he seems to know all about Pabst in this thread.)

#39     Jul 13, 2010
  10. Well then, I guess it's OK to advocate killing all the "niggers" and their babies. What's wrong? Does that offend you? Why? If you're not offended by some racist advocating the killing of "crackers" and their children, why in the world would you be offended by the idea of killing "niggers" and their children?
    King Obama say's we need to have an open conversation about race. I agree, let's have a "conversation". So I'd like to know why the president, the justice department, and every single politician on the left turns a blind eye and a deaf ear to an obvious black racist? Let's have that "conversation". A real "conversation". Not a bunch of guilt ridden white people listening to black race baiters/racists pitch a bitch, which is all we've had for decades. An actual converasation where people on BOTH sides get to ask tough questions without the fear a being called a racist for simply asking the question. Let's see if the racist black community and their white apologists can stand the heat.

#40     Jul 13, 2010