Jesse Jackson Is A Racist MotherF'r

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Whitlock is undoubtedly one of the best sportswriters in America. He's consistently outside the box and on the right side of issues. But, as much as I dislike Jesse Jackson-as a Chicagoan I've listened to his bs for literally 40 years now-in this instance, I kind of agree with him. And I find it ironic that the leftist, elitist media (check out Maureen Dowd yesterday) have the nerve to criticize a black man who exercised his free-will, through free agency, and signed a contract in Miami for less money than Cleveland would've offered, all because he wants to win. Where was Gilbert's loyalty to Coach Brown or to GM Ferry? LeBron made Gilbert, millions and millions over the last 7 years (keep in mind he DOUBLED the Cav's attendance) and yet this "owner"-isn't that what they call men who owned slaves-thinks he should ride the LeBron income stream forever. His remarks only prove and validate that LeBron made the right decision.

#21     Jul 12, 2010
  2. Welcome back Pabst

#22     Jul 12, 2010
  3. But notice how the OP could not even acknowledge the comment about Hannity and Limbaugh, let alone post that portion of Whitlock's commentary. And when I brought it to his attention, it still remained beyond his delicate sensibilities. That the Hannity/Limbaugh remark immediately preceded his cut-and-paste job was the cherry on top.

#23     Jul 12, 2010
  4. And notice how YOU choose to avoid commenting on the Black Panther video which explains the cartoon.

Why?

#24     Jul 12, 2010
  5. cstfx

cstfx

It was irrelevant to the conversation. But since you brought it up:

Jesse has a constituency, a passionate group of idiots who believe the best way to combat white-wing political bigots such as Limbaugh and Hannity is with black-wing political bigotry.

Do you even understand how fucked up this statement is on its own merits? Because there are assholes on the Right spewing their crap you have to balance it with assholes one the Left spewing the same, albeit slightly different, crap?

You're an idiot thunderfly.

#25     Jul 12, 2010
  6. I knew, sooner or later, someone would figure this out, so as the world turns white racists point at black racists and use that as an excuse for their racism and the black racists take that turd and throw it right back. Occasionally LaRaza shows up for a threesome.

The right is even more amusing because even Jesse and Al knew that they would never even sniff the oval office without an invite, but Rush and Hannity, et al. actually believe that they can influence an election. Yep. Pretty much like they influenced the last one.:D :D :D

#26     Jul 12, 2010

7. Kinda pathetic to let Zimbabwean politics get a free pass.

Having grown up with a black panthers HQ on my school route in the 70's.

If they tried that shit here , I wouldn't hesitate to just shoot them if the police refused to remove them.

#27     Jul 12, 2010
  8. He claims not to be, but I just can't get over the IDENTICAL writing style and mentality myself...

#28     Jul 12, 2010
  9. Pabst must have really kicked some liberal ass around here, because you liberals are still traumatized by his memory.

#29     Jul 12, 2010
  10. Now I'm liberal??? and yes he did, I am a fan of Pabst.

#30     Jul 12, 2010