Jesse Jackson Is A Racist MotherF'r

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Jul 12, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

A washed up leftist rock 'n roller from New Jersey?

#11     Jul 12, 2010
  2. Here is a good teetering moment for all you crackers...I hope you don't have any babies!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mN67KJdd6Mw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mN67KJdd6Mw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#12     Jul 12, 2010
  3. Ask the OP, who cited the (Fox) article. Since he apparently sides with the writer, then perhaps the OP can answer your question for you.

#13     Jul 12, 2010
  4. cstfx

cstfx

That's ok. You can explain it for us. You're the one extrapolating. Go for it.

#14     Jul 12, 2010
  5. Oh, aren't you clever. You must be the hot sheet at all your parties. We both know that your posts are painful to read the first time, let alone going back to retrieve past ones from your cesspool. Your credentials have already been long established in real time, time and again. This last tidbit was just a sprinkle of seasoning. At this point it's hardly worth the bother to stick a fork in you. You're already done.

#15     Jul 12, 2010
  6. I don't think I can. It's Fox, after all. And it's your thread. Your link. Your argument. The writer of your choosing. I think the ball is in your court to explain that part of your own source that you managed to overlook.

#16     Jul 12, 2010
  7. cstfx

cstfx

Actually, it was you who chose to quote part of an article from the FOX article to highlight a point, so please, ball is in your court.

#17     Jul 12, 2010
  8. Thanks, but no. YOU'RE the one who obviously connected with this writer well enough to post a link to his article. Clearly, you are on a better wavelength to speak for him than I am. I insist.

#18     Jul 12, 2010
  9. Why is it when you leftists want to make people out to be racists you have to make shit up? The words in the cartoon were not said by me, understand?

I posted the video for your intellectual review but you seem all to interested in ignoring it and not commenting.

Why? Do you support the killing of crackers and the killing of some of their babies?

#19     Jul 12, 2010
  10. #20     Jul 12, 2010