Jesse Jackson Is A Racist MotherF'r

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Jul 12, 2010.

1. cstfx

cstfx

in defense of LeBron’s narcissistic ego explosion and Gilbert’s emotional reaction to it, Jesse compared Gilbert to an 18th-century slave owner.

“His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality,” Jackson said in a statement released Sunday. “(Gilbert) sees LeBron as a runaway slave.”

Yes, this is an attention grab by Rev. Jackson. He heard about ESPN’s impressive ratings for “The Decision” and, like a mafia don, wants to wet his beak. Why let Jim Gray and ESPN executives have all the fun exploiting LeBron’s naivete?

There’s enough of LeBron’s carcass for Jesse to feast, too. And Gilbert’s childish letter to Cavaliers fans in the wake of LeBron’s departure gave Jackson the opening he needed to break out his knives and forks.

“(Gilbert’s) accusations endanger LeBron,” Jackson wrote. “His jersey is being burned in effigy, and he is being projected as a betrayer by the owner. ... LeBron is not a child, nor is he bound to play on Gilbert’s plantation and be demeaned.”

Yep, it’s the card. LeBron James and his kiddie handlers screwed up, staging an image-damaging public-relations disaster, and now some African-Americans want to change the subject by changing the argument.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Jesse-Jackson-LeBron-James-Dan-Gilbert-slavery-comparison-071210

2. [​IMG]

3. Nothing racist about you, is there bugscoe? Always just teetering on the edge...

4. You left out the paragraph immediately preceding the point from where you started:

"Jesse has a constituency, a passionate group of idiots who believe the best way to combat white-wing political bigots such as Limbaugh and Hannity is with black-wing political bigotry."

I'm sure it was an honest oversight on your part.

The ET Right's continued and exclusive reliance on Fox and other Far Right sources is duly noted.

5. JamesL

JamesL

Yeah, that Jason Whitlock is just another Uncle Tom I tell ya'.

6. Ricter

Ricter

That's bugs and his ilk even know where to find these cartoons and retrieve them in a moment is evidence enough they're not "teetering".

7. jem

jem

hannity is a racist? on what basis-- that he thinks Obama is doing a bad job?

8. if jackson wasn't a rev or a race baiter, what whould he be?

hint, pink Cadillac

9. Lol. If you'd like to quote me, feel free. I've got over 2000 posts- it can't be to tough to make your case. Why don't you?

In the meantime I'll just keep sitting back and allow your party of hate to continue to feed us the racist comments and you can keep pretending these things were said by me.

10. JamesL

JamesL

Used car salesman? He keeps trying to sell you that POS junker sitting in the back of the lot that he brings into the showroom every now and then hoping to snag a sucker.

#10     Jul 12, 2010