Jesse Jackson: Black investment banks not getting Blackstone IPO action

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a529612, Jun 21, 2007.

1. sprstpd

sprstpd

You may be right for a certain percentage of any race. But you are generalizing to all members of that race which is idiotic.

#41     Jun 25, 2007
  2. sprstpd,

Just curious. roughly speaking we have this.

Various posts & comments
    Your replies

retard

idiot

you're a retard too

idiotic

Based on the comments and your replies, do you have suggestions for our reading pleasure to enlighten our view point so we may become "qualified" in a sense to enhance our discussion of African Americans and obtain a knowledgeable point of view such as yours.

#42     Jun 25, 2007
  3. When an overwhelming majority participate, generalizations are all that's left. The fact is, the vast majority of minority students receiving free post secondary education do not graduate. Given the fact that our educational system has been dumbed down to accommodate even the slowest of students, one can only conclude that minority students, in general, simply don't have the motivation to show up in a classroom. Of course, there are exceptions to that generalization, which is what black activists and white apologists continue to focus on rather than tackle the real problem...plantation mentality. Some people, evidently those like yourself, actually fall for the bullshit. Now that's idiotic!

#43     Jun 25, 2007
  4. sprstpd

sprstpd

How can you have any credibility when you say something like this:

Maybe you are just joking, but it appears that you are not. You are throwing out generalizations left and right based on race but it is my experience that choices are made by individuals, not races. Maybe you just need more interaction with individuals of different races to see what you are saying is bullshit.

#44     Jun 26, 2007
  5. sprstpd

sprstpd

My point of view comes from interacting with people of many different races and countries. From my experience, whether the individual is law-abiding, intelligent, or hard-working has very little to do with race.

Some of the posts on this board have been simply incredible. Sure there are parts of the US where there are serious problems and I have never denied that. But to make blanket assertions such as:

is ignorant. Open your eyes.

#45     Jun 26, 2007
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

sprsted...as much as i know what you are trying to convey there is no denying the above statements...they are not retarded; racist or idiotic....they are merely pointing out a very harsh fact...the number one killer of blacks is blacks; the number one race with the most kills are blacks in this country today right now...we dont care about back then or in the future...just like trading...we must live in the now

as far as them not wanting to be free....jesse jackson and al sharpton are a good example of that...Jewish people have been persecuted all their lives and they dont have leaders coming out every chance they get trying to strong arm people/corporations out of money....they are free, but still remain slaves to their own leaders..which use them as pawns for further financial gain...

one thing i dont agree with is that of what was said about anything being free would be taken for granted....shit homeys never take free for granted...they expect it...

thats my take.....

#46     Jun 26, 2007
  7. "From my experience, whether the individual is law-abiding, intelligent, or hard-working has very little to do with race."

No ground breaking truths in that statement. Suppose we substitute the word "culture" for "race".

Does the African American culture foster law-abiding civic responsible values, education and work ethics?

#47     Jun 26, 2007
  8. My observations are, and have been made from the street level. As a child I grew up in Gary, IN. and lived near and in Chicago's southside as an adult. I lived with, went to school with, worked with blacks. I'm 55 years old so I've been aroud awhile. My youngest brother is married to a woman of color who always was, and is welcome in our family. The point...I know the difference between a black person and your average street nigger. Sadly, the majority of what's called the "black community" are street niggers, especially the males. It's been my observation that most black women, if not yet "slaved up" by male niggers, are intelligent and much more motivated than their male counterparts.
    I'll leave you with a question. If you have a million "individuals" of a particular race and 700,000+ of them engage in a particular behavior would a generalization be in order?

#48     Jun 26, 2007
  9. my wife worked with a woman who used to work for welfare services....this is in or around Gainesville, FL area.

here is a short true tale. They had "welfare recipients" coming in nice suvs, new clothes, cell phones, etc. So this woman would sit them down and ask so what are you needs from A-Z WHAT ARE YOUR BILLS, AND HOW MUCH $$ DO YOU NEED TO SURVIVE? so they would go on, suv lease payment, cell phone, cable tv, clothes, etc. she goes HOW CAN YOU AFFORD ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW??.. YOU SEEM TO BE BETTER OFF THAN i AM,you can imagine the look on their faces. The woman was denying claims and closing cases one by one, she did not see any need for welfare. After about a week of this she gets called into and office for a talk with a 300 pound female boss. What are you doing?? you can't deny every application or we will be out of work!! She quite herself soon after, could not take it..

#49     Jun 26, 2007
  10. sprstpd

sprstpd

The problem is that when you make a blanket statement like this:

you are defining the behavior of everyone in a particular race which is an assinine thing to even attempt.

If the poster and subsequent posters would qualify their assertions it would be a different story. Sorry, but they come across as idiots to me. I call them as I see them.

#50     Jun 26, 2007