Jesse Jackson: Black investment banks not getting Blackstone IPO action

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a529612, Jun 21, 2007.

1. jesse jackson just make this stuff up. It obvious corporate america and govt aren't run by old school white stiffs . Those blacks just complain too much about their damn oppression for 500 years of slavery . Get over it . Where is my confederate flag. Thank god we have Bush and Cheney on our side.

#21     Jun 24, 2007

2. I live in Central florida middle class neighbor hood with mostly black and they arent killing killing each other. I wonder if all the blacks in Beverly Hills are killing each other?

#22     Jun 24, 2007
  3. sprstpd

sprstpd

Gee, I'm sure you (and they) must be right. Your arguments on this topic are unassailable... or it could be that you are an idiot. While you are at it, would you care to demean any other race based on generalizations?

#23     Jun 25, 2007
  4. Fellas, fellas.

Getting into the topic of race and race relations is just a little beyond the scope of a group of (many, from what I've seen) pretty decent traders.

As far as IQ is concerned, I'm breaking 140+, I've gone through an excellent school system from a very early age, and thanks specifically to my education, I find myself very well equipped to become a successful trader.
    .. and I've been assailed by the police with weapons drawn for no reason, cuffed and put in the back of a police vehicle ... all before I broke the age of 18.

I have experiences on most days that none of you can imagine having, and always have to work 3 times as hard to prove myself wherever I go (excellent preparation for becoming a trader, BTW).

So, if you're going to make comments about what is or what isn't true of African-Americans, that's fine with me (it's a forum, anyone can say anything they want to). But please, try to realize, you don't actually know something, until you've experienced it, and it's better, in general, to only talk about the things that you know.

Good trading,

Jimmy Jam

P.S. ... and notice how I'm giving situations that many can interpret as being negative, taking them and turning them around to create a positive end-result from them?

That's probably the only way for a group of people who are subjugated to create a more positive life for themselves, but believe me it is easier said than done.

#24     Jun 25, 2007
  5. the man states a fact and you call him a retard, where is the sense in that. The facts are what the facts are...

#25     Jun 25, 2007
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

This is what he stated. Guess you are retarded too.

#26     Jun 25, 2007
  7. jem

jem

the only way to respond to a fact like blacks do a lot of killing is exactly how the guy from middle florida responded. (go florida)

His point would be --- its not the race that is the deetrmining factor but socio economic circumstances.

Calling Pabst a retard for stating facts is the type of response I expect from liberal leaders, not someone who wishes to appear intelligent.

#27     Jun 25, 2007
  8. sprstpd

sprstpd

He is not stating facts. He claims this:

How is this a fact? Just by saying this he implies that one race kills people with guns while others do not. And this is obviously not a fact.

Now it could be if you look at statistics that one race uses guns with a higher frequency than others. However, retard man specifically points out one race and does not mention any others. It is almost as if he wants to believe that guns in the hands of any other race is not an issue and does not in general lead to unintended deaths. And that is retarded.

#28     Jun 25, 2007
  9. statistics? Blacks make up 12-13% of total population.

Blacks account for 70+% of prison inmates,

let me guess, wrongfully acused right?

#29     Jun 25, 2007
  10. sprstpd

sprstpd

Nice job completey ignoring my argument.

I don't know if your stats are right but by sticking up for Pabst you are sticking up for his statement:

which is intolerable. If you really believe this, then I'm sorry.

#30     Jun 25, 2007