Jesse Jackson: Black investment banks not getting Blackstone IPO action

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a529612, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Nick Leeson Jr: Black minority status being replaced by illegal aliens

#11     Jun 22, 2007
  2. #12     Jun 24, 2007
  3. #13     Jun 24, 2007
  4. On the other hand it is called Blackstone.

Give the boyz dem props.....

#14     Jun 24, 2007
  5. Jesse Jacksons seldom seen twin brother, Ipowannabe Jackson, takes the podium to address equal rights for Little African-Americans.

He roused the crowd with a heartfelt rhyme:

"We may not be TALL
    we may NOT play basketball
    but we can VOTE
    same as ALL y'all!"

He wrapped up by engaging the predominately conservative crowd in a lively tent revival style exchange:

when I say :"Little Feet"
    you holla' out: "BIG MEAT!"

Joyful shouts of "BIG MEAT" shook the rafters.

Among his list of demands was for all public speaking venues to be more considerate of the african-american vertically challenged. To wit, podiums must be no more than 24 inches high, and be equipped with a bass-bumper, hydraulics and strobe lights, a cup holder large enough for a 40, and MUCH better bling than "that triflin' brudder of mine".

#15     Jun 24, 2007
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

Are you retarded?

#16     Jun 24, 2007
  7. Q12

Q12

racist, ignorant, retarded... take your pick. hopefully it was a joke (clearly not a good one).

#17     Jun 24, 2007
  8. Most people on this Board would estimate my I.Q. to be a multiple of yours.....

#18     Jun 24, 2007
  9. Actually it wasn't a joke.

White America (excluding Mexican's) has a murder rate on par with Europe, Canada and Australia.

Black America's homicide rate mirrors Brazil.

White America doesn't have a homicide "problem." That is no one would accurately say white's in America kill in systematic fashion. A weird kid shooting up a school or a husband offing his family are anomalies in white society. Hence even a white housewife being murdered in Stockton is national news.

Black's killing each other several times a week (or even daily) in most American cities is just a way of life.

When Jesse Jackson de facto assails MY 2nd Amendment rights by protesting in front of a gun shop instead of putting the blame where it squarely rests, then he becomes my issue. Chicago ironically, has handgun prohibition. (the gun shop in question is in an adjacent suburb). So those who buy guns in Dalton and bring them into Chicago are violating the law. Not the gun shops fault/problem.

Jesse Jackson is the ultimate, lying, stealing, duplicitous piece of shit. Chicago Tribune columnist John Kass calls him the King of Beers because of the way his harassment of Anheuser Busch led to a multi-million dollar distributorship for one of Jackson's sons.

#19     Jun 24, 2007
  10. clacy

clacy

-------

Everything you say is true, but speaking the truth is a minority is involved is inherently racist in many people's mind.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Until the African-American community faces the truth, their situation will not improve.

#20     Jun 24, 2007