Jesse Jackoff refuses to admit to futility of gunlaws in Chicago (500 murders in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 28, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Jackoffs excuse for gun deaths in chicago: “It’s not gun violence. It’s also poverty and lack of education and lack of dreams, where people think killing is the only way out,” Jackson concluded. “This is the need for an urban policy of reconstruction.”

This is kind of a strange prognosis from the almighty Jesse, I grew up poor all my life, and the thought to go out and shoot someone based on that, never occured to me.

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=JM79FR0KSHFK6ZXF&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

Jesse Jackass is just trying to get some more government money thrown at the black community so he can skim some off the top.

3. This is why I have little sympathy for Black leadership in this country. They will excuse any and all behavior rather than push for personal accountability. These gangbangers have plenty of cash in their pocket. They aren't killing because they're poor. They have made a lifestyle choice. The innocents caught in the crossfire aren't being killed becasue they're poor. They are simply caught inbetween one thug shooting at another,or just a victim of some thug making his bones.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Funny, i just thought of something, Jesse Jackmeup, is preaching about how poverty creates criminals, I would argue that poor parenting creates criminals.

Jesse's own son grew up in an upper middle class, if not upper class lifestyle, yet when he became congressman for his district, he felt the need to steal a 40k rolex, and furnish his entire house, based on political donations. Jesse Jackoff Jr. is currently at the mayo clinic, because he is insane, awaiting his sentence for committing multiple felonies while on the campaign trail.

So does it really have to do with growing up poor? Or is it just shitty parenting? Jesse seems to be proving my point on this one.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Mo money...mo money..."

6. Ricter

Ricter

Me too: you're full of hate, every day you post here. Go back to Canada.

7. “There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody White and feel relieved.”
    -- Jesse Jackson

I feel ya' Jesse. Know just what you mean.

8. Max E.

Max E.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BpwCJzPlz8k?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Ricter

Ricter

Consider this, why isn't the successful trading you report filling the hole you have inside?

10. Max E.

Max E.

What hole are you refering too? What leads you to believe i have a "hole inside?"

#10     Dec 28, 2012