Jesse J...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trading2002, May 28, 2003.

1. slapaboy

slapaboy

I just called Don Bright and he never heard of Jesse J.

#41     May 29, 2003
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

This is what the bet should be.....That you have or havent made 689% over a six year period with a seven figure account...this alone is a great feat....it doesnt matter what other traders have done or if you are in the top 1%......the problem is we wont know if they are really your records or if they are real to begin with.....but im rooting for ya :D

#42     May 29, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

Tell him to tune into the discovery channel "Monster Garage".....:D

#43     May 29, 2003
  4. dgabreil

dgabreil

That's okay.

You can't trust Don Bright - just ask Optional777!

Let's try this from the beginning: i think you're an OK guy! :)

#44     May 29, 2003
  5. i've been called a wimp and a loser. ouch.

I guess i'm just a loser with an audited track record of +689% from 1996-2001 with a 7 figure account.

Listen 2002, it will be impossible to ever agree on what the "top 1%" made during that time. If it works in my favor, you'll complain we left out this and those, and these. It will NEVER work. The answer to how much % the top 1% made is NOT CLEAR-CUT.

But I will follow the advice of my friend elcubano.

He says, "This is what the bet should be.....That you have or havent made 689% over a six year period with a seven figure account...this alone is a great feat....it doesnt matter what other traders have done or if you are in the top 1%......the problem is we wont know if they are really your records or if they are real to begin with."

This sounds fair to me, and easy to prove. I just produce the audit.

Now how much do you want to bet on this? Caution, it needs to be worth my while, at least $25,000 that I'm telling the truth, or not.

#45     May 29, 2003
  6. slapaboy

slapaboy

Go produce it then. Post all the statements.

#46     May 29, 2003

7. Oh, I just thought I'd remind you: doesn't Molon Lobe still owe you that 10k from the Iraq bet?

He never paid you, right? I think that's why he changed his handle. Gotta be careful on this site, lot of welchers that talk big but can't/won't pony up. Hell, they can't even admit you've made some great calls; how low is that!

#47     May 30, 2003
  8. mrmarket

05-27-03 06:36 PM
    I have never seen a better trader than
    myself. I am the best stock picker on the planet. I now have 17 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. My group is now up to 435 members. Investors from all over the world are flocking to my site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mrmarketishuge/

Pay homage to $$$MR. MARKET$$$ for he rules the markets.

#48     May 30, 2003
  9. your above post shows why many would think you're not that funny. I am definitely one of those people.

mr market has a life of its own. it has no place being associated here. doing so, only demeans from the mr market legend.

dont try to be funny all the time, pick your spots.

#49     May 30, 2003
  10. And I respect the way molon handled it.

there was no bet, there just was a challenge, or gentlemans bet, and when I won, molon acknowledged I won.

#50     May 30, 2003