Jesse J...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trading2002, May 28, 2003.

1. he's the only person of trust around here.

and what does your research say?

no matter what you tell me, I will bet.

I must tell you, I already know what the top 1% made, and it's no where close to my figure. So we need to find a reputable source. For example, my auditor knows the top 1%, and is a VERY REPUTABLE auditor. So we'll go with their figures, ok?

#31     May 29, 2003
  2. % or gross dollars, it's a bet.

What you said is you multiplied your initial capital by a factor of 6.89 in 5 years. Hawahaahahahaha! A monkey throwing darts did that well. In fact, you might be that monkey. Where'd you learn to type?

#32     May 29, 2003
  3. i appreciate your candor, but i think a 3rd party auditor that can be picked by people on this site. once the poll is in for the most we will select that auditor, no need to get don involved...we will use that info.

#33     May 29, 2003
  4. % return from 1996-2001.

that's 6 years, learn how to count.

And that includes years where the market dropped handily (2000-2001).

Just tell me you contacted don bright, and i'll do the same.

#34     May 29, 2003
  5. You have an auditor who is prepared to declare you the victor! A real impartial source.

What a transparent moron!

#35     May 29, 2003
  6. No, I have an auditor who has figures for the top % of traders in ALL categories. That's what auditors do. They have already told me what the figures are for the top 1%.

you dumbass!

that's what auditors do, compile statistics.

I thought we were betting, or have you crapped in your panties?

#36     May 29, 2003
  7. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I trade during the day ... I have better things to do that read your drivel.

Your predictions have been nothing to pat yourself on the back about. Rather, to me it shows your apparent insecurity. Anyone who resorts to such perhaps has self esteem problems.

And there's no way you, or your auditor, have access to ALL traders results over whatever time period you want to state. How are you or an auditor going to get my records? Or trading friends of mine? Sorry but they're not public knowledge as far as I know.

And my trading record speaks for itself. I've been trading for over 7 years.

Last, I have no desire to reply to your nonsensical posts. I prefer to read intelligent posts.

#37     May 29, 2003
  8. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Maybe someone can help me with my understanding of numbers ... the Dow is at 8738. Is that equal to 9000? Has the deadline come and gone for the "market guru" prediction? And last, why is he still here since he said he'd leave.

#38     May 29, 2003
  9. My last post to you loser.

Read my first response to your challenge. That stands.

Your method is to shout out a wild claim and when called on it, respond, "Oh I did not say that, I said......"

You're like gum on the bottom of a shoe.

#39     May 29, 2003
  10. a loser with a track record of +689% from 1996-2001, with a seven figure account.

you put me in my place!

#40     May 29, 2003