Jersey man knocked out with shovel, stripped, videotaped, robbed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IMFTrader, Jan 29, 2013.

1. He looks like a woman. I bet the local prison inmates are looking forward to him being sentenced.

Jersey man knocked out with shovel, stripped, videotaped, robbed
    January 29, 2013 at 7:43 AM

[​IMG]
    Darnell "Measha" Logan

A Jersey City man knocked out a man with a shovel, stripped him naked, handcuffed him and videotaped him while robbing him, authorities said.

The video was then uploaded on Facebook.com, authorities said.

Darnell "Measha" Logan, 26, of the 300 block of Ocean Avenue, is charged with kidnapping, robbery, aggravated sexual contact and weapons offenses, the criminal complaint says. He made his first court appearance today.

Officers responding to Logan's address at 7:42 a.m. on Nov. 18 found the 29-year-old Jersey City victim's upper body covered in blood and there was severe swelling to his face and ears, a police report says.

The victim said he was attacked by someone he knows in the building named Measha, the report says. Police found a bloody shovel on the sidewalk and a trail of blood leading to a pool of blood in the building's vestibule and then up to Logan's second-floor apartment, the report says.

The criminal complaint charges Logan with hitting the victim in the head with a shovel, rendering him unconscious. Logan and two others then dragged the victim into the building and into Logan's apartment, the complaint says.

While the victim remained unconscious, Logan removed the victim's clothes and videotaped him "lying in a motionless state on a bed disrobed while handcuffed," the complaint says. Logan then took $600 and a cell phone "while videotaping the proceeds," the complaint says.

The detective that filed the complaint wrote "I also viewed the footage taken by the actor and placed on a social networking site (Facebook). The actor admits to all the crimes listed above."

The investigation led to Logan's arrest on Ocean Avenue on Friday, only after he told police he is a woman and his name is Jennifer, a report says. The officers said they knew him from a previous arrest and took him into custody, the report says.

Appearing today in Central Judicial Processing court in Jersey City via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny, Logan's bail was set at $250,000 cash or bond, officials said.

Source: http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2013/01/man_knocked_out_with_shovel_th.html

2. I doubt we'll hear a comment from Obama. If I had a son he would look like...:eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL :D Isn't that the truth.

4. pspr

pspr

He does sort of look like Michelle with those bangs. Maybe it is Obama's son. That's how he treats his half brother. No doubt he wouldn't care much for his son either.

5. fan27

fan27

These criminals who post their crimes or evidence of crimes on Facebook are something else. There should be a rule that if you are dumb enough to do that, your sentence is double.

6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Obviously shovels are dangerous. The government needs to confiscate all the shovels. This will make society safer.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Absolutely, typical gun control "logic".

8. why is darnell wearing lipstick in the photo?

9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

50% of the murders and violent crimes in America occur in large cities that have strict gun control laws (D.C., Chicago, etc.). These cities represent 5% of the U.S. population.

If the crimes from these cities with strict gun control laws were removed from the U.S. crime statistics we would have a lower violent crime rate than the collective EU.

10. pspr

pspr

OK, I'm up for that. Do we have some small neutron bombs that will just take out everybody in a square mile or so?

#10     Jan 29, 2013