Jena 6 Scam Revealed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Hey, look at that. Triple A and David Duke are on the same side. :D

#11     Feb 19, 2008
  2. And you and Al sharpton are on the same side.

What part of six thugs attacking and nearly beating one kid to death don't you understand? What kind of person would excuse that on any grounds? Or even more odious, make heroes of the attackers?

#12     Feb 19, 2008
  3. I don't know all the details either. Let's just say for a second that the kids who hung the nooses were junior KKK members and that their only purpose was to annoy and intimidate the black students. It's pretty clear that was not remotely the case, but let's assume. Does that even remotely justify six thugs beating a teen who had nothing to do with the noose incident half to death? And if it doesn't justify it, why the media obsession with the noose? And how in the world can these thugs be considered heroes in the black and liberal community? Heroes that were lionized in the media and had hundreds of thousands of dollars showered on them.

It's not hard for anyone who is not totally braindead from political correctness to see this for what it is, an expression of black racism. It's different only in degree from blacks erupting into cheers when OJ was acquitted. And frankly, David Duke is right. Reverse the races involved and you have scores of FBI agents in Jena, multiple felony prosecutions and clear denunciations from every white politician and religious leader in the land.

#13     Feb 19, 2008
  4. Hey, hey, hey, Don't take your shame out on me. You can call anyone you like “friend”. Your alliances are your own business, and they don't make no never mind to me. :)

Peace Bro.

#14     Feb 19, 2008
  5. Turok

Turok

AAA:
    >Does that even remotely justify six thugs beating
    >a teen who had nothing to do with the noose
    >incident half to death?

Not even a little bit.

>And if it doesn't justify it, why the media obsession
    >with the noose?

If the nooses were race motivated, why would you imagine the media *wouldn't* have a field day. It's nasty imagery and quite newsworthy to most folks.

>And how in the world can these thugs be considered
    >heroes in the black and liberal community? Heroes that
    >were lionized in the media and had hundreds of thousands
    >of dollars showered on them.

On that we couldn't agree more.

JB

#15     Feb 19, 2008
  6. loik

loik

I didn`t know, and I`m older than them!

#16     Feb 19, 2008
  7. loik

loik

Does he not have a point?

#17     Feb 19, 2008
  8. loik

loik

If the devil himself, said he condemns abusing children sexually, would you disagree?

:confused:

#18     Feb 19, 2008
  9. Don't worry, bro. Everyone here knows your moonbat stance on issues.

Aren't you neglecting your job, by the way? Knees getting sore, perhaps?

#19     Feb 19, 2008
  10. Hmmm...

What media are you talking about???

The story you just said was similar to a news story I read online in Google News and the Channel 5 TV news...

Soon after it happen.

In fact, they quoted 3 black students that specifically said noose incident was not the cause of the fights.

The interview took place a few days after the arrests and before the protest march.

Thus, apparently some media were objective while others were not based upon a different experience you have had with the media.

I also remember seeing another interview of some of the protesters that were yelling that some of the defendents should not have been tried as Adults instead should have been tried as Juveniles.

Further, via the media, I heard about all kinds of problems at this particular high school before the noose incidents and soon after...

All via the media.

White kids with a history of causing problems for the school district and for other students regardless to the color of skin.

I also still remember my spouse saying that the media was making the white kids look like angels with no history of causing trouble at the school.

I don't remember seeing any white students saying they didn't like the protesters in their town but I do remember seeing on TV some white adults saying they didn't appreciate the protesters.

However, via the media, I do remember seeing some black students saying it wasn't a big deal and they didn't understand why it was headline news when it wasn't such before.

My point, the media had it right out of the gate but when the teenagers were being tried as Adults while fellow white students that have a history of fighting and other problems (including known to carry a weapon) would only get expelled et cetera without any criminal charges...

In my opinion, that gave some black adults the fuel for the fire.

Once again, I don't know what media sources you are paying attention too but none of the media sources I pay attention to (TV and Online) never implied the following...

Innocent black youths victimized by racist southern whites.

I only started seeing statements like that being written by those that heard about the Jena 6 long after the fact when there was no Jena 6...

When there was just trouble makers (whites, blacks et cetera) causing problems at school.

Mainly written by white news writers.

Hate crime everywhere in all races along with sensational stories lines being written from all camps.

Also, how innocent is Justin Barker.

Reminds me of one of my friend's (white) in high school that jumped in the face of a black kid, shouted profanities along with a few obscene gestures in an attempt to scare him down...

The black kid proceeded to kick my friends butt and at that moment in time there was no race issue.

It was just one kid teaching another kid that if you threaten me...I'm going to kick your butt.

It only became a race issue when the black kid trouble background was revealed while my friend trouble background (threatening a teacher, stealing and a one time school expulsion) was ignored...

Yep, black parents then made it a race issue to get everything out in the open when some stuff was being intentionally not disclosed.

Who's to blame???

Black parents, white parents, the barker likes, the black thugs like, school officials, media...

Who's to blame. :confused:

#20     Feb 19, 2008