Jeffrey Gundlach mentions Bernie at 59:37

Discussion in 'Politics' started by notagain, Feb 12, 2020.

1. notagain

notagain

Amun Ra likes this.
  2. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

He makes great points about Biden. Nobody enthusiastically supports him.

3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Wow, we finally agree on something. Now if Bernie gets nomination, it will not be an easy task for many to cast a vote for him, at least for me. But what choice do we have, it just can not get any worse than what we currently have. or can it????

4. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Bernie has the enthusiasm, but he's too far left for the centrist democrats. I think if Bernie wins the nomination, a lot of democrats will sit out this election.

5. Dr. Love

Dr. Love

The DNC will never allow good benevolent uncle Bernie the nomination, the DNC=absolute corruption. It will be BB+Klobuchar. Yup the whitey boy billionaire buying himself the presidency because coronaTDS16.

6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Yep, thus insuring another 4 years of Trump, who will tear apart our nation.

7. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Unless you're from China or in ISIS, how do you figure this to be true?

Record low unemployment, record high stock market...what exactly are you talking about when you say tearing apart our nation?

8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Any POTUS who says that free press is enemy of the people MUST be shown the door. Yes economy doing good, but it was doing good before he came, and would have been doing good under Clinton. Stock market is on steroids, and I assume you know this and I do not need to specify which.

9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

The issue is not with a free press of course, it is an issue with an unfree, biased and dishonest press, which is what we largely have in this country now. ---Just short of Pravda.

traderob and Amun Ra like this.
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

I assume you mean CNN, WashPost, and etc. While Fox and Breitbart are beacons of truth and fairness.

#10     Feb 13, 2020