Jeffrey Epstein...

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by trade-ya1, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Anyone know how I can get in touch with Jeffrey Epstein, formerly of Bear Steans? Kindly PM me...Thanks

2. arl

arl

3. LOL!!! :D

4. bsmeter

bsmeter

Part of the internal rot I was referring to in an earlier post elsewhere. Animals like these ( I use the term animals because they're not in fact human ) ought to be hanged to make an example for the other predators roaming around.

5. How does that saying about money go?

Palm Beach Police Chief Says Justice Wasn't Served in Teen Sex Scandal

July 26, 2006 6:47 PM

Maddy Sauer Reports:

Police_chief_epstein_nr "I do not feel that justice has been sufficiently served," wrote Palm Beach Police Chief Michael Reiter in a letter he sent to the parents of young girls that he believes are victims of sex crimes committed by New York financier Jeffrey Epstein.

The police chief is angry that despite his department's lengthy probe of Epstein's alleged illegal sexual activity with underage girls, Epstein was indicted on a much lesser charge of soliciting a prostitute. The probable cause affidavit for Epstein's arrest alleges much more serious acts. Epstein is alleged to have repeatedly paid young, and some underage girls, to come to his house, massage him and on a few occasions have sex with him, according to the affidavit.

Meanwhile, the Palm Beach police have referred the matter to the FBI.

Today, Epstein's attorney called the allegations untrue and said that the witnesses' credibility had been called into question.

"The reports and statements in question refer to false accusations that were not charged because the Palm Beach County State Attorney's office questioned the credibility of the witnesses, and a Palm Beach County grand jury decided not to believe the allegations," said Jack Goldberger. "Consequently, the grand jury chose not to accuse Mr. Epstein of anything beyond the solicitation of a prostitute."

Calls seeking comment from the Palm Beach County State Attorney Barry Krischer were not returned today.

Chief Reiter has not been happy with Krischer's handling of the matter for some time. He wrote an angry letter to him in May urging him to consider disqualifying himself from the prosecution of the case saying: "I must renew my prior observation to you that I continue to find your office's treatment of these cases highly unusual," wrote Reiter. He urged Krischer to "consider if good and sufficient reason exists to require your disqualification from the prosecution of these cases." The police believed they had probable cause to arrest Epstein on four counts of unlawful sex acts with minors and one count of lewd and lascivious molestation.

While Epstein was indicted on charges of soliciting a prostitute, the allegations in the police affidavit are more serious. Among them:

- A girl who began massaging Epstein when she was 16 years old told police she became his "number one girl" and had visited his house hundreds of times. According to police, she said that when she told Epstein she was 16 years old, he advised her not to tell anyone that. This same girl said she and Epstein had an understanding that no vaginal penetration would occur. Yet on one occasion, she told police, Epstein forced himself on her. "She said her head was being held against the table forcibly, as he continued to pump inside her. She screamed 'No!' and Epstein stopped," according to the affidavit. Epstein allegedly paid the girl $1,000 for that visit.

- A 14-year-old girl and her family reported that Epstein had touched the girl's vaginal area with a vibrator when she was at his house.

- One woman who would bring young girls to Epstein's house to massage him told police she brought six girls to see him, and that they were all ages 14 to 16.

- Many of the girls told police that Epstein would try and convince them to take off more clothing or to go further sexually than they were comfortable doing. "Jeff would try to get away with more and more on each massage," said one girl who began massaging Epstein when she was 16 years old.

6. bsmeter

bsmeter

You guys are so clue less.

This bitch Epstein is a member of a very select fraternity. These F***s get away with much worse because they control all the levers of power.

My prediction:

In 3 weeks watch how quickly the story disapears from online links and the general media. It'll be like it never happened. Why 3 weeks? well you gotta figure that out yourself. :D

7. ....and if you don't believe him, google the recent escapades of Dr. William Kennedy Smith, and remember he got off in more ways than one in 92. Oh yeah, big liberal, Democratic county, with a lot of liberal, Democratic judges.

8. If one of those girls were my daughter i`d pull a Jack Ruby. What a POS and a total travesty he is free.

9. maxpi

maxpi

Probably the parents were complicit to some degree in the first place and later on they saw a chance to get into some deep pockets. The thing about Epstein is that his $2 Billion can't keep him out of the news.. think what the REALLY wealthy are getting away with... or don't think about it, it's not a good thing to think about really...

#10     Jul 22, 2010