Jeffrey Epstein suicide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by zdreg, Aug 10, 2019.

Were the clintons involved in Epstein's death?

1. yes

18 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. [QUOTE="TreeFrogTrader, post: 4906952,

Thank you Mr. Barr.[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No doubt you will have different views.

Barr ripped for calling Epstein death a suicide: He’s ‘prone to making quick pronouncements’

[​IMG]

Attorney General Bill Barr’s statement concluding Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide is highly suspicious, a former federal homicide prosecutor explained on MSNBC on Saturday.

Anchor Kendis Gibson interviewed former Assistant U.S. Attorney Glenn Kirschner following news that Epstein was found dead in his cell at the Manhattan Correctional Center.

“You know, Kendis, 22 of my 30 years as a prosecutor I handled murder cases and what I will say is that I don’t think anybody should jump to conclusions. I’ve seen so many homicides that look like one thing and turn out to be something else. For example, if we find a dead body in a house fire, we assume it was an accident until we find that the person may have been manually strangled, murdered before the house was set on fire to cover it up,” Kirschner explained.

#41     Aug 10, 2019
    Cuddles likes this.
  2. elderado

elderado

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

#43     Aug 10, 2019
    piezoe likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

RT was pushing the Epstein story pretty hard on my feed for a few weeks now. Not a whole lot of hits since friday. Kind of weird

#44     Aug 10, 2019
  5. elderado

elderado

[​IMG]

#45     Aug 10, 2019

6. How can Bill Barr say it's a suicide when even a medical examination hasn't been carried out yet?

You tell me .......

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    #46     Aug 10, 2019
  7. Yes, there should be independent oversight appointed right from the beginning which he did.

Any involvement at all can be problematic.

Compare to Clinton investigation.

Most likely he was arkancided by a Clinton ally. Good to see that you support independent oversight of that.

Not sayin you can't still quote prosecutors on MSNBC. I wonder if they are biased. Oh, that's right. If they were not, they would not be on MSNBC would they?

#47     Aug 10, 2019
  8. Aren’t Epstein’s prosecutors Democratic? I wonder how much of the videotape evidence has gone missing?

#48     Aug 10, 2019
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

It’s likely that both trump and Clinton engaged in sex with underaged girls through Epstein. At this time, trump as more to lose by that. And he has more power to make the problem go away with extreme prejudice.

#49     Aug 10, 2019
  10. smallfil

smallfil

A commenter on Yahoo said he was an employee at a corrections facility. No way could Jeffrey Epstein kill himself. Even his clothes would have been made of fabric that would tear up to pieces. And under suicide watch, there is nothing in the room to use to commit suicide. "To say this is a highly, suspicious event is an understatement."

#50     Aug 10, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.