Jeff R.'s Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by rogersjeff7, May 10, 2008.

1. Great work timmay! Please make sure to tell us after the fact how well you did, as you did yesterday and always do.

#41     May 15, 2008
  2. no, the focus isn't on predicting breakouts, tim's strategy is to wait until a big move has already occurred. PDO just started its move.

and i posted about CNEX 1-2 days before the big drop:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1917930#post1917930

and my VRML short was realtime on tim's dvd thread that got deleted.

please only useful comments from now on, i want my journal to be educational when i look back

#42     May 15, 2008
  3. Not very much actual trading going on here, one week on and no live real-time trades, only hindsight ("...just covered...", "...just shorted and covered...", "...even though i profited solidly today..") and tims name in every other post and a link promoting his website, what a surprise!

Nothing here.......

#43     May 16, 2008
  4. i've done one trade so far that moved too quickly for me to post. try to deal with it.

and yes, i will give credit where credit is due. like tim, i've reserved shares of KYUS to short today. doesn't mean i'm going to short it, instead i wait for the "afternoon fade" pattern to appear

#44     May 16, 2008
  5. short 5,500 KYUS at $2.53, i got the price action i wanted, now it should fade and possibly plummet on monday

#45     May 16, 2008
  6. KYUS is breaking down perfectly, already up $1,000+ on my short

cabletrader, how's that for realtime posting?

#46     May 16, 2008
  7. covered at $2.35, don't want to get greedy, now up over $6k in 3 weeks, account is at $31,043. loving life right now as this is just play money for me.

have a greet weekend everybody!

#47     May 16, 2008
  8. Come on timmay, you don't think a trader can read a chart?
    When you time stamped your sell, the price was about $2.45, and when you say you covered, the pirice was still $2.40 to $2.45.

Don't see it my way? Just look at the yahoo 1 minute chart. Sad, sad timmay how low you stoop.

#48     May 16, 2008
  9. you have got to be kidding me! i posted this at 2:32pm, about 2 minutes after my execution. i posted my exit at 3:14pm about 1 minute after my exit.

take a look at this chart and see how much of a liar bob is:

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=kyus&sid=0&o_symb=kyus&freq=9&time=1

i'm starting to see why timmayy hates this site so much.

#49     May 16, 2008

10. Excellent! Now that's more like it, nice trade!

(Bob, I think you may be mistaken, it's no big deal, here are the charts....)

Open:

[​IMG]

Cover:

[​IMG]

#50     May 16, 2008