Jeff Macke has officially lost his marbles

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Div_Arb, May 26, 2009.

1. Jeff Macke was temporarily taken over by the mind of Jack Hershey.

#11     May 27, 2009
  2. :D

#12     May 27, 2009
  3. Jeff Macke had a habit of letting his mouth get ahead of his brain on fast money.

#13     May 27, 2009
  4. He had a 'Macke Moment':

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/twRp_c93X-Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/twRp_c93X-Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#14     May 27, 2009
  5. That was CLASSIC!!!
    :D

#15     May 28, 2009
  6. That was Macke when he had hair.

#16     May 28, 2009
  7. This is amazing, does anybody know where was this and who were the people involved?

#17     May 28, 2009
  8. it's funny how all you so called geniuses out there will deny to the death you listen to guys like mack, but know everything about him, obviously watch fastmoney trying to trade off their ideas, but because he's a celebrity and you're not, it's so easy to cut him down after he gets fired. it's not like any of you dorks could get that famous or make that kind of coin.

he's laughing his ass of in the bahamas right now spending the money he's made from all the inside info he got from being inside cnbc.

did it not ever occur to anyone that maybe he was trying to get fired off that stupid fucking show so he could sue them for a payoff out of his contract?

he'll probably show up with dylan ratigan on another network.

i love mack, the guy is hilarious and half the time he's right. that's good enough for me. it's the other arrogant wall street assholes that come on there as if they can predict the future, and every time they're dead wrong.

#18     May 28, 2009
  9. I agree with your statement. I enjoy watching "Fast Money" and Jeff was the star of the show.

#19     May 28, 2009
  10. i really miss DR. he was as straight up no bullshit as they come and he blew the lid right off this whole fucking derivatives scam from day one. i can't wait to read his book.

#20     May 28, 2009