Jeff Cooper on RM

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Jeff Cooper has been added as a columnist at RM. His first column ran this morning. It was a bit opaque, but he is a first rate analyst. I really liked the stuff he did at Trading Markets, and I don't think that site has recovered since he left.

2. What is the link?

3. yeah. what's the link?

4. lescor

lescor

www.realmoney.com, but you have to be a subscriber. Try the free trial if you're not.

5. Andre

Andre

I really liked the stuff he did at Trading Markets, and I don't think that site has recovered since he left.

He was at Trading Markets? I thought he was with HardRightEdge? I just checked, and he's listed there. Not sure what his relationship is there. Does anyone subscribe to his http://www.coopercartography.com service, (billed as resource for short-term equity traders)?

6. tradex21

tradex21

Jeff Cooper is one of the most important market interpreters you can read. His primary thrust is Gann Theory application to modern markets. Take the two week free trial to RealMoney.com or read the TheStreet.com and get the articles two to three days later. The 19.95 per mo subcription to RM is well worth it as it exposes you to some of the top market writers and technicians in the biz such as Bill Fleckenstein, Herb Greenberg, Alan Farley, Marc Dupee, Ben Warwick, Aaron Task etc. (note I did not include Jim Cramer) and the list goes on and on. As Cooper noted in his first column "This is like being on the Yankee's"
    :cool:

7. Andre

Andre

Hey, does any one out there have a different Email address than fyi@coopercartography.com that they get information or subscriptions from Jeff Cooper? A tech help Email address would be fine. And you can private message me, that would be fine.