Jeff Augen's books?

Discussion in 'Options' started by cdcaveman, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Do it.. Some of those FBI guys are so cool.

#11     Jul 15, 2012
  2. zdreg

zdreg

let's see if you can depend/rely on your people if the shit hits the fan + maybe she was likely just giving some general advice to him.

__
    "Do it.. Some of those FBI guys are so cool."

should I come to the conclusion you have the hots for g-men.
    if i used the same logic u used in regards to augen i might come to that conclusion.
    obviously i don't think that way.

#12     Jul 15, 2012
  3. #13     Jul 15, 2012
  4. TskTsk

TskTsk

Just messing around. I got them all for free as well, didnt want to post links though cause im not sure how the elite admins feel about it.

#14     Jul 15, 2012
  5. haha hell yeah silly man jk

#15     Jul 15, 2012
  6. on the real note.... i love hard back books... I'll never get over actually owning the book, being able to go over to the shelf and flip through the pages.. i like to look back at my shelf with all the books on it and still realize that theres no way to tell whats going to happen next! life is good.. The more someone wants you to know how they know what they are doing.. the more i realize how lost they really are! its all just speculation!

#16     Jul 15, 2012
  7. zdreg

zdreg

does your handle describes to you a T?

#17     Jul 16, 2012
  8. barbaric and harry, with a big club..

#18     Jul 16, 2012
  9. Augen has a few good articles if you google 'Jeff Augen Articles'.

#19     Jul 16, 2012
  10. well i'm reading the one about Microsoft Excel "Microsoft Excel for Stock and Option Traders: Build Your Own Analytical Tools for Higher Returns " and i like it already.. i think i'm going to just straight up learn how to use excel and Mysequel server.. i've learned other programming languges.. i already know SQL .. it seems like such a flexible way to go about manipulating, managing and analyzing data

#20     Jul 16, 2012