JEEP (Just Empty Every Pocket)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Any JEEP folk here. I bought cash 09r a Jeep 2004 unlimited (I am a fan of the 4L engine, older school 4x4s)

Anyhow Its a weekender vehicle/offroad and bugout vehicle :)

#1 Gasoline, it loves GAS!! I thought my M5 sucked gas, this thing gets worse milage.

#2 General monkeywrenching, doing shit to the JEEP etc.. to keep it in tiptop shape etc for offroading. (differential fluid changes/transfer case oil change etc.. )

#3 Gasoline, wait I said that already.

The AMC 4.0L is a rock solid engine,damn thing has been perfected for decades, too bad it is no longer produced.

Still its a fun vehicle, it gets plenty of use on the weekends.

I would love to see a Diesel version one day in the future.

2. Bluedog

Bluedog

I would love to buy a Jeep Wrangler some day... would be a fun weekend car to own..

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i have an 03' wrangler with 21k miles. it does love gas, but fortunately i only drive 4 miles to work.

4. 4 of my last 5 cars were Japanese. My American car was a Jeep Wrangler. I loved it. But due to gas prices, I decided to sell it.

My Volvo technician buddy said that GM is the worst of the (former) big 3, and Chrysler is the best. I'll agree with that.

If gas were not a factor, I'd love to buy the 4 door Wrangler, but I don't see that happening. [​IMG]