Jeb Bush, the younger moron

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Same here. George poisoned the well for Jeb.

#41     Jun 6, 2006
  2. Pabst

Pabst

Same here Jem. I just recently learned Jeb was a Catholic. He hardly puts in people's faces. I think the purpose of this thread was for Z10 to finally admit he's nothing but a homo troll.

#42     Jun 6, 2006
  3. More: Jeb Bush, the younger moron

Jeb Bush Reveals His “Mystical Warrior” Friend

Last week, after “more than an hour of solemn ceremony” swearing in Rep. Marco Rubio (R-FL) as House speaker, Gov. Jeb Bush stepped to the podium to tell “a short story about ‘unleashing Chang,’ his ‘mystical warrior’ friend.”

Below, courtesy of the Gainesville Sun, are Bush’s words, “spoken before hundreds of lawmakers and politicians”:

“Chang is a mystical warrior. Chang is somebody who believes in conservative principles, believes in entrepreneurial capitalism, believes in moral values that underpin a free society.

“I rely on Chang with great regularity in my public life. He has been by my side and sometimes I let him down. But Chang, this mystical warrior, has never let me down.”

Bush then unsheathed a golden sword and gave it to Rubio as a gift.

‘’I'm going to bestow to you the sword of a great conservative warrior,'’ he said, as the crowd roared.

http://thinkprogress.org/2005/09/20/jeb-bush-reveals/

#43     Jun 7, 2006
  4. More Jeb Bush, the younger moron

Wednesday, July 06, 2005
    Idiot of the Day - Jeb Bush

Aw, it’s nice to share the idiocy wealth in the Bush family occasionally.

Just before Father’s Day, Gov. Jeb Bush announced that he wanted every public school in Florida to host a Christian-based program designed to increase fathers’ participation in their children’s lives.

The program, All Pro Dad, combines a biblical foundation with the draw of popular professional athletes to promote the belief that “the father is the head of the household” and that men should rely on God to help them be better parents and keep their marriages intact. It also encourages Bible reading.

Oh yeah, Jeb is such a shining example of fatherhood. His daughter is a drug addict, his brother was a cokehead alcoholic and is currently a liar, and his wife Columba didn’t declare $19,000 worth of goods on her way back from Paris. That certainly convinces me how valuable that there bible readin’ is. You know what, no one in my family is religious, none of us are drug addicts, we all went to college and none of us has been arrested. Let’s bring cultural Judaism into all the schools - we’ll celebrate the holidays and our ancestors, and live as good human beings. Wow, what a concept, we didn’t need to learn how to be decent human beings from a book.

http://www.flippyodegard.com/index.php/weblog/comments/idiot_of_the_day_jeb_bush/

#44     Jun 7, 2006
  5. zothe 10th, has this just become an issue since bush the 1st? now every repub is a "moron" ? isn't this "global" issue? why are all republicans guilty of this? I would assume during the 20's or 30's or 40's or 50's or 60's this should have ben thought about? but as long as you can say GWB is a moron and Al Gore isn't we'll take you're word for it

#45     Jun 7, 2006
  6. Hunters and Fishermen Want Action on Global Warming
    By LiveScience Staff

posted: 07 June 2006
    10:01 am ET

In what might signal a turning point in environmental sentiment in America, a new poll of hunters and fishermen finds the majority think the country is on the wrong track with its energy policy and should be a leader in combating global warming.

In the poll of licensed hunters and anglers, 76 percent said global warming is occurring and 73 percent believe it is impacting or will impact hunting and fishing conditions. A full 78 percent said the solutions should involve conserving more energy, developing fuel-efficient vehicles and expanding the use of renewable sources.

The nationwide poll of 1,031 hunters and anglers was conducted by Responsive Management of Harrisonburg, Virginia for the National Wildlife Federation.

The respondents had voted for President Bush in 2004 by about a 2-to-1 margin, and half of them identified themselves as evangelical Christians.

“We are reaching a tipping point in this country where the vital sportsmen’s constituency is adding its voice to those who recognize global warming is occurring, that it poses serious threats and that action must be taken to address it,” said Larry Schweiger, president of the National Wildlife Federation.

According to the federation, the poll represents an important group of voters. More than 40 million Americans hunt and fish. The typical survey respondent was male, middle-aged and lived in a small town or rural setting.

The membership of the National Wildlife Federation and its 47 state and territorial affiliates includes nearly 750,000 hunters and anglers.

About two-thirds of those surveyed said they would favor a presidential candidate who supports strong laws and immediate action to address global warming. And 75 percent agreed that "Congress should pass legislation that sets a clear national goal for reducing global warming pollution with mandatory timelines because industry has already had enough time to clean up voluntarily."

Complete poll results are available at http://www.targetglobalwarming.org.

#46     Jun 7, 2006
  7. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Now This I Like!!!

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/harris061206.htm

"Here lies Al Gore, Inventor of the Internet and Global Warming"

What are the odds we'll get an apology from these numb-skulls after the delusional paranioa they have created washes away?

It actually sounds more convincing that only Morons bother to see this "movie".

=================

Appearing before the Commons Committee on Environment and Sustainable Development last year, Carleton University paleoclimatologist Professor Tim Patterson testified, "There is no meaningful correlation between CO2 levels and Earth's temperature over this [geologic] time frame. In fact, when CO2 levels were over ten times higher than they are now, about 450 million years ago, the planet was in the depths of the absolute coldest period in the last half billion years." Patterson asked the committee, "On the basis of this evidence, how could anyone still believe that the recent relatively small increase in CO2 levels would be the major cause of the past century's modest warming?"

===========

#47     Jun 14, 2006
  8. Karl Rove lie was told on this zoo forum yesterday?? this freak show is embarrassing to read so i will step in/out quickly and shower quickly to get the slime off, like President Bush's people had to do the first few times into bill and mon's playroom, formally known as the oval office............Hillary will keep you baby killers and broke back boys in play for awhile.......

#48     Jun 14, 2006
  9. Hillary to the rescue.........she supports Iraq war........she supports Mr. Bush..........She really like Cheney and they are good terms......He might be her VP...........

#49     Jun 14, 2006