JCL Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by alpha-beta-blah, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Going by the ticket numbers on the first blotter it looks like all trades were opened in Jan '09....

Gbp/Jpy 7th
    Usd/Cad 14th
    Usd/Jpy 18th
    Aud/Usd and Eur/Usd 19th

Like you say, it depends on what the account has done before and if any pairs have been filtered from the blotter (maybe hedges?). For all anyone knows he could just be a one-trick pony, even a stopped clock is right twice a day!

Undeniably there are some nice entries but this type of semi-covert spam brings into question the integrity of the OP, it would be better if he'd paid to be an ET sponsor then he could have hawked his wares to his heart's content! And the sickly 'love and peace' and religious mumbo jumbo is like something out of the '70's, I feel like I'm going to be handed a flower or passed a spliff at any minute!

If this guy was consistent in his returns there would be no need for him to punt himself around trading forums for the past 18 months, his reputation would precede him and he'd have plenty of independent endorsements from satisfied punters, he'd be a household name in forex.

#31     Jan 22, 2009
  2. LOL :D

#32     Jan 22, 2009

3. LMFAO!!!

#33     Jan 22, 2009
  4. fyshy

fyshy Guest

Yahoo! SiteBuilder/2.6/1.6.0_07, my favorite tool for building professional websites.

#34     Jan 22, 2009
  5. Not wanting to promote this guy but in his defence he does offer a free 7 day trial and the fees do look reasonable! I don't think I could stand all the chit-chat though, way too distracting....

Damn, this peace and love shit is contagious :eek:

Nah, fuck him, damn snakeoil sellers!

#35     Jan 22, 2009