JCL Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by alpha-beta-blah, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I go to the Holy Mass now Reaver and I pray for you.

Hope you had a beautiful day full of love and peace. I wish you peace.

#21     Jan 21, 2009
  2. Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in!!!

Pray for me to casue I am going to hell!! Its gonna be a good party with everyone there!!

#22     Jan 21, 2009
  3. Why are you advertising for JCL without paying the sponsor fee? Surely you read and agreed to the TOS before registering?

Didn't Jordan just get released from jail for fraud?

And yes everyone, it's Jordan, he sends out spam emails with that weirdo touchy-feely cult hippie talk.

#23     Jan 21, 2009
  4. Yes, I pray for you too. I know you have a good heart :)

Please pray for me too.

Yes, I read the TOS and I not violate anything nor do I advertise anything. It seems you are trying to do the advertising.

We all heard of defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) so please stop spreading false rumors.

#24     Jan 21, 2009
  5. Reaver is only trying to keep the integrity of this website without letting free riding spammers such as yourself advertise for free on here. So please read up on your legal definitions of defamation. Now I checked out your so called website, very low class and childish. If you want to sell subscriptions you might want to think about classing it up a little:) May the force be with you

#25     Jan 21, 2009
  6. Thanks rsikit. Amateur spammers like him insult the intelligence of decent people here at ET.

You name a thread after the vendor's name and post links to the vendor chat room....and then claim you are only trying to post trades. ha ha

Oh man.

So, what is this I heard about Jordan getting sent to prison for fraud? You want to answer that or not alpha-beta-spam?

#26     Jan 21, 2009
  7. I googled his site. Yes, some clown named Jordan, pseudo-hippie unshaven, goofball smile. The site layout looks like it's from a community college graphic-arts course circa 1994.
    You know what? FUCK YOU JORDAN! I had to work for my money today, not spout some half-ass bullshit trying to lure some unsuspecting fish into my crap website. If you traded with any success, why did you get the paperboy to develop your website?
    And don't try to throw any of that religious bullshit my way, either. Ever heard of karma?

There... I feel better.....love on ya!
    David

#27     Jan 21, 2009

8. :p

#28     Jan 21, 2009
  9. [​IMG]

#29     Jan 21, 2009
  10. I think about what you all said and I think you are right. I am sorry. I thank you for keeping ET full of decent people. I am sure you all have much more to offer then me, some spammer who just got out of jail for fraud. So I thank you for helping and I no longer post here.

#30     Jan 22, 2009