JCL Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by alpha-beta-blah, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Context to what? The fact you are spamming for a service?

If you are making so much money, then cough up the money to pay Baron to advertise on the site.

Yeah I love to kick vendor ass in my downtime. Good guess.

#11     Jan 21, 2009
  2. And from the looks of your blotter which you say you have been trading for 9 years, look at the prices - cost basis and current. You mean to tell me your getting all excited over trading 1 mini lot at a time. I am a new forex trader so i guess in 9 years I can look forward to 1 mini lot. Pease god bless and all the other crap you say!

#12     Jan 21, 2009
  3. That's GREAT. I love to take $ from the market!!

We are more a like then I thought...we both LOVE.

Maybe you to waste your time...while I make money but that is okay, we both love which is good.

15 Minute (short term trades)
    [​IMG]

4 Hour
    [​IMG]

Yes, may God bless you too rsikit. For He is love & mercy and He loves you too.

1 mini lot..of you are confused my friend and who is excited? You must learn to be detached in your trading my friend. Unlike your posts which are emotional. Then you will see the way.

#13     Jan 21, 2009
  4. Hey my friend good call on the detachment as I quote your so called room here:

bink: STOP ME FROM CLOSING ALL MY TRADES! because my unrealized p/l is currently over 20% - my heart is pounding and I am sweating!

Also your profits tell me 1 mini lot, thats in case you didnt know $1 dollar per pip as thats what your positions state in profit whrn about 1400 pips in the gbp/jpy net u only 1400$ thats what we traders call a mini lot

#14     Jan 21, 2009
  5. See now you are learning, yes see now you talk about peace, friend.

bink is learning and you are pointing the finger at him for having his account up 20% in open trades? You cannot understand why he would be excited? He is used to losing money, it takes time to learn detachment in your trading. But you can see I corrected him and reminded him on the next line about being detached.

I hope you are not as hard on yourself as you are on others.

And again you are confused. You confuse bink's account being up 20% with my open trades. Take your time, do not be in such a rush otherwise you miss the goodness all around you.

#15     Jan 21, 2009
  6. Whatever you say bink or jordan, but it is your trades that are the 1 mini lots. Great growth after nine years of trading. I am out! Spend way to much time on this worthless thread you started for no reason! Later.

#16     Jan 21, 2009
  7. Why are you advertising for JCL without paying the sponsor fee? Surely you read and agreed to the TOS before registering?

And yes everyone, it's Jordan, he sends out spam emails with that weirdo touchy-feely cult hippie talk.

#17     Jan 21, 2009
  8. 1st order on the usd/jpy and eur/jpy both reached target price.

Stop loss now moved to break even on both remaining usd/jpy and eur/jpy trades.

[​IMG]

#18     Jan 21, 2009

9. *yawn*

SPAM.

delete.

#19     Jan 21, 2009
  10. Why are you advertising for JCL without paying the sponsor fee? Surely you read and agreed to the TOS before registering?

Didn't Jordan just get released from jail for fraud?

And yes everyone, it's Jordan, he sends out spam emails with that weirdo touchy-feely cult hippie talk.

#20     Jan 21, 2009