JC Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by LVtrader35, Dec 6, 2007.

1. they are joshing your jesus. seth davis is a character in a movie called boiler room. he takes your money but only if you want to be taken:D

#11     Feb 26, 2008
  2. saw it 8 yrs ago, was ok. have long forgotten any details about it. low budget from what i remember.

#12     Feb 26, 2008
  3. How is the JC Trading remote arrangement, is the platform choices reliable? I am looking into a few firms for remote trading and I have not had a lot of input about JC Trading. If anyone has input I would greatly appreciate it!

#13     Mar 3, 2008
  4. I just started trading with them. They are stand up and very nice, they will negotiate with you on your deal. And they are very fair. I havent traded stocks in a long time just futures and now back into stocks so the leverage and deal is good and you get your money out when you want to!!

#14     Mar 3, 2008
  5. I am going to trade both futures and stocks because the market is very good volatility right now and it is time to ramp up. I have a system that I tested out that will work good with stocks which will be automated.

I want to leave my trading capital in my futures accounts for my futures systems and use prop capital for my stock trading - I am looking forward to joining a firm soon.

Thanks for your input. :)

#15     Mar 3, 2008
  6. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

5Pillars,

Please feel free to give us a call at 1.866.901.3223, or email us at info@jctradinggroup.com.

Thank You,

Jeff

#16     Mar 4, 2008
  7. subban

subban

I currently am trading in their retail account. We are a good broker dealer so we get all the good ipo's. Check out Medpatent and Farrowtech. These stocks are my kids college fund.

#17     Mar 4, 2008
  8. Thanks - I talked with Cam just yesterday and I will decide within the next few days.

#18     Mar 5, 2008
  9. what kind of deal on EUREX futures contracts do they offer plz. (leverage, comm..)
    ty

#19     Mar 5, 2008
  10. That's a dumb question.
    Everyone knows prop rates are based on volume.
    You doing 500,000 share-trades per day ?

#20     Mar 5, 2008