JC Trading Group

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Joab, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Joab

Joab

20:1

It's been 4 months for me now with JC and still no real complaints and I've got to say that the people their are all pretty cool.

That being said the people at Genisis could use a little attitude adjustment. :p

#61     Oct 26, 2007
  2. Joab
    What platform are your using
    What Platform fees or maintence r you paying with JC trading
    How is the platform stability with the quote etc

#62     Oct 26, 2007
  3. I ask all concerned here on ET to have the poster scorpion BANNED. This idiot has to be the most foul mouthed imbecile I have ever seen on a message board and should be banned from the site IMMEDIATELY. It is you who got personal. The guy started a thread wanting to know about a specific prop firm, NOT YOUR PATHETIC LECTURE. When he asked you to stop giving him a lecture that he wasn't asking for, you INSULTED HIM.

You have to be one disgusting scumbag lowlife. Have you eever heard of courtesy? I do not visit ET to hear this worthless bantor Some of us here ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIKE THE CUSSING. I am a Christian and you are out of line scumbag. HAVE THIS IDIOT BANNED ET. Banishment would do the entire community good.

Thank you, have a nice day.

#63     Oct 27, 2007
  4. Joab

Joab

ksonsinc

I'm using Laser and I think I pay $50 per month but to be honest I'm not sure ... lol because it's really inconsequential to me and stuff like that is just a cost of business.

I do like the stability of the platform and worst case so far has been that I've had to change servers a few times during the day if it freezes so no big deal.

I do have a complaint about the way I have to execute orders with it though because there are way to many choices for my style of trading and I just want to get trades off at market 90% of the time and through ARCA and Island and because the platform has so many choices it can be a pain in the butt.

The hot keys are ok I guess but I find I make too many errors using them.

The bottom line is it's super fast (90% of the time) but its a little cumbersome for my tastes but that being said it's manageable.

I would like to add a note here that I'm trying to add an excel spreadsheet to auto execute and I hope that will fill some of the small issues I've had with it.

#64     Oct 27, 2007

5. His mother took away his internet privileges.

#65     Oct 27, 2007

6. Why do you stir up lies like that ?

She only punished him for 3 weeks.

:D :D :D

#66     Oct 27, 2007
  7. In all fairness, I think Scorpion was trying to make a point that you have to be careful who you trust your money with. There are tons of stories of prop firms going belly up and leaving the Traders without their capital. Do a search on Google and you will know what I am talking about. When everyone jumps on board and says how great something is without much substantiation, I can see where someone may be a little skeptical.
    Anyways, peace to you all.

#67     Oct 28, 2007
  8. Any more news on these guys?
    Do they offer chat rooms for the team to discuss setups and things during the day?

#68     Sep 16, 2008
  9. they are under Nevis Trading now,, most likely due to a better deal,, they are still growing, and still reputable under the books of the traders that deal with them, i was with them a couple years ago ,and am going back with them now again, as for the chat between traders,, that would be very nice,, somthing i would even pay for , but i think its more or less up to the individual traders, , trust me on this one, just give them a call, chris , jeff , and andrew, are all straight up guys, and im sure if you asked them to peek around to see who would be up for adding you to skype or somthing, things could be looked into, the guys are not ghosts by any means, you will always be able to contact them on the spot.,

hope this helps, take care.

#69     Sep 16, 2008
  10. gtgtgt3

gtgtgt3

From my understanding, JC just does administration and risk management for Nevis Trading. They are two separate companies with different websites and phone numbers. I know a lot of guys that trade through JC.

#70     Sep 17, 2008