JC Trading Group

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Joab, Jul 25, 2007.

1. hefele1

hefele1

JC trading is the 3rd and hopefully last firm I have traded with. Been trading with JC Trading for 3 months now using the Sterling platform. Systems are fast. There is always someone to answer the phone and help you out if you have problems. Always received my check in a timely manner. Very professional firm. Highly recommend.

#51     Sep 26, 2007
  2. Thanks and welcome to ET community!

#52     Sep 26, 2007
  3. as jeff said, since there was a specific thread on there group, and he felt that the traders true comments would be more appreciated than his as it would no doubt be taken as spamming,, well fair enough,, but as he said he mentioned to us, that if we wanted to , to leave our true comments and feelings on our experience with them on this thread, and well guess what ,, he could do that because he was confident enough to know that he has done no one wrong, and that he and chris runs a respectable business. so i and a few others gave our advice on the concerns of the starter of this thread,, and i understand the first post of some guys, but to be honest, i dont know, but it could have easily been one of the traders working under them that wasn't an et member and felt that adding in good faith as a kind return to the good service was the least they could do,, so anyways,, im done here for now, but remember,, just as much as you may want to be skeptical on all the good comments on these guys, god forbid theres some respectable business men around here,, which they are,, there is no one stopping any one with bad experiences with these guys to post,, so id like to make an offer ,, anyone who has questions and is that nervous,, which dont get me wrong your allowed to question anything, ill make myself available for phone and personal appointments,, as im sure jeff would also,, message me and my contact information will be readily available. and again if anyone wants to think of me as a profiting spammer , at least read through my previous posts over the past 20 months and see that im just another trader like you........................................................................

#53     Sep 26, 2007
  4. I have traded with JC for one year. The software they use is laser. They are very responsable traders and the company is growing really fast because of that. Payment is fast and accurate. If you trade with them you will have a one on one realitionship that will guarantee that all you needs are taken care off.
    I really recommend this company.
    Ask me any other questions you might have.

#54     Sep 27, 2007
  5. Anyone trades future or options with JC Trading?

#55     Sep 27, 2007
  6. LARESMIGUEL... since your opened your big fat mouth you poser , its nieve retards like you that i steal money from everyday in the market, that don't have any idea.. dumb as a stump you just dont learn obtuse idiot.. you could not find your ass with 10 hands hands, get fucked. bitch.............

#56     Sep 27, 2007
  7. Does software fee count as maintenance fee? It would be great if there is no software fee for using Laser or Sterling Pro. If not, how much are the respective software fees? Thank you.

#57     Sep 28, 2007
  8. timcar

timcar

Good Post "daytrade"on page 9.

Put me in the camp of wishing Jeff and JC Group the best. Hoping they continue to provide traders with honest and fair working agreements.

Everyone benefits when traders make honest assessment of the firm they are with. If Prop firm treats them good let us know and if the firm is kind of on the shadily side also let us know.

#58     Sep 28, 2007
  9. Sparda

Sparda

On the JC trading group add in this forum, I read access to firm's capital, does it mean providing full buying power or this is a classical 1:10 leverage?

#59     Oct 25, 2007
  10. I wonder what happened to scorpion. I thought i made a pretty ridiculous mockery of his posting but i didn't even get a "you suck" out of him! Has only even posted once this month! wtf...

#60     Oct 25, 2007