JC Trading Group

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Joab, Jul 25, 2007.

1. So any word on this company?

#21     Sep 24, 2007
  2. well, add another moron to the list of the ignored.

Good job scorpian

#22     Sep 24, 2007
  3. WEISMAN, you jackoff, get lost..

#23     Sep 24, 2007
  4. Is it possible for a thread to not get out of hand on E.T . with insults . So sad.

Anyway, I have been with J.C. for a few months now. No problems at all, they have been great. Both the 2 head guys have been in the industry for years, and know what they are talking about.

I agree there are alot of bad llc's out there in the trading world, I have even almost got burned by one, so I know to be carefull. But , J.C. seems to be one of the honest LLC's and if you have any concerns about getting your money out, don't , these guys send wires more quickly than any other of the 5 companies I have traded with.

#24     Sep 25, 2007
  5. i trade with these guys, and have zero complaints, great connection, great moral support,great payouts, and the last thing you need to worry about is getting your money, they know what there doing and will no doubt be around for a while, i used the genesis platform which i was able to configure very close to what i was use to from swift, plus think about it, genesis is very reputable except for the leverage sucks, which these guys can provide, anyways, maybe this seems spammy , but its just my experiences and the truth., you'd just have to learn for yourself.

#25     Sep 25, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

Update:

I've traded with them now for about 6 weeks since starting this thread and here are my findings.

1. Good bunch of guys and easy to work with.

2. No problems with service or payments.

3. The laser platform is fast BUT that being said it's a little too cumbersome and it's too feature rich for my style of trading so even though it's fills are great it's process for me personally is slower then other platforms.

4. Reliability I would rate a 8/10 and I did have 3 days out of the last 6 weeks that it experienced issues but nothing too major.

Overall I would say it's been a GOOD experience and I have no serious complaints and I'm fairly happy with them.

#26     Sep 25, 2007
  7. did you negotiate your commissons?

how long they've been around? There is not much history to them.

Thanks.

#27     Sep 25, 2007
  8. jnovak

jnovak

I've been with JC for awhile now and I don't have any complaints. In fact, the customer service is the best I've experienced since going independant. The Sterling Trader Pro platform has everything you need and is user friendly. I don't have any complaints or concerns about pulling my money out either.

#28     Sep 25, 2007
  9. marcelo

marcelo

I have Joined JC Trading about two months ago and the following is my experience with them:

1) We use Laser trading platform, in my opinion it is the fastest most reliable out there, by far, your orders are executed flawlessly with no lag at all, and if you are an active day trader you can configure it with many hot keys.
    2) Risk management is outstanding, if you are worried about getting your money what you want is a company that manages risk very proactively.
    3) Customer support, I have three of the people in charge at ALL TIMES available to me on my messenger, a response from them is only a click away.
    4) Their commission structure is among the best, no hidden fees or charges, straight forward low commission.
    5)Withdrawing money so far has been very easy.

Good luck.

#29     Sep 25, 2007
  10. Are you guys trading remotely with them, or trading from the Michigan office? Previously they seemed to be giving 10 to 1 leverage, when they were under a different name, has that increased?

#30     Sep 25, 2007