JC Trading Group

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Joab, Jul 25, 2007.

1. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

Joab,

Thank you for your interest in JC Trading Group. We offer equities, options and futures trading on four different platforms: Genesis's Laser, Sterling Trader Pro, Think Or Swim Liquid, and Lightspeed. We offer access to firm capital for equity and option trading. Both per share and per ticket arrangements are available.

My partner and I have over 30 years of trading experience between us. (Please see our profiles at: http://jctradinggroup.com/about_jctrading.html). We know what's important to traders: Good technology, excellent customer service, and low rates.

If you are interested in learning more about JC Trading Group please call us at 1.866.901.3223, or email at info@jctradinggroup.com.

#11     Jul 27, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

Jeff,

I know what you guys have to say :D

I'm interested in a unbiased opinion :)

#12     Jul 27, 2007
  3. WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO RETAIL? YOU NEED A LOW COMM? CAN GET IT, I CAN GET COMM EQUAL TO PROP DEALS WITHOUT ANY CONCERNS STRICTLY RETAIL. IS COMM YOUR ISSUE?

#13     Jul 27, 2007
  4. Joab

Joab

Dude,

I appreciate all your concern but really I just want some opinions on JC.

When I tried to investigate the firm you recommended I came up empty handed as well so chill please.

:)

#14     Jul 27, 2007
    fnamna007 likes this.
  5. DUDE MY ASS.. WHAT, EMPTY HANDED? YOU COULD NOT FIND YOU ASS WITH BOTH HANDS. I GAVE YOU A GOOD FIRM, I CAN'T HELP YOUR A LIAR.. YOUR STILL LOOKING, FORGET ABOUT IT.. YOUR JUST GOING TO WASTE EVERYONES TIME, GO BACK TO PENNY STOCKS..

#15     Jul 27, 2007
  6. Lippy

Lippy

im at JC, havent been there long but so far so good, great customer service and such, havent made a withdrawal yet but a guy i trade with got his cash out quick and easy

#16     Jul 27, 2007
  7. Joab

Joab

You spammed me here in ET soliciting me to a firm that YOU would get commissions on and you should be lucky that I didnt report you and get you booted off this site.

So I would shut the F___ up if I were you !!!

#17     Jul 27, 2007
  8. joab.. hey asshole, no one spammed you, so again your a liar, i can care less who you trade with ok, i actually was trying to help you, but your too ignorant to know that, you rather lie to people & come on here instead of discuss a deal with whatever firm your looking at, i don't recruit period, i make money trading, something you don't know about, i should know better than to try to help a scumbag like yourself.. take a hike you moron.

#18     Jul 27, 2007
  9. Joab

Joab

LOL

Do you really think I need help from a guy that spends his time spamming Et members for recruits.

Since your being such a dick and calling me names now I will forward on your emails to Baron and the mods for review.

#19     Jul 27, 2007
  10. GO AHEAD LITTLE BOY.. YOU STARTED WITH YOUR LIES OF ME TRYING TO MAKE COMM ON YOU, IT WAS A REFERRAL, THIS WAS A YEAR AGO, I WAS TRYING TO DO MY PART IN HELPING THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED. I NEVER POST, BUT HAD TO RESPOND TO YOUR IDIOTIC THREAD. HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE, EVER HEAR OF FREE SPEECH, I GUESS YOU DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH , YOUR A LIAR PERIOD. GO TELL MOMMY WHY YOUR AT IT, YOUR ON HERE ASKING ABOUT A FIRM , NOT ME ASSHOLE.. WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA? HA.. I KNOW THE TRUTH HURTS, GO BACK TO PLAYING WITH YOUR TOYS.. JERKOFF

#20     Jul 27, 2007