Jaytrade Reco1

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jaytrader100, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Well well.. it san endless pit of money for the Government to save large companies from their own demise. When is the government going to bail out the mom and pop stores who were being managed well... but just couldn't cut it due to a bad couple of months... NEVER. Oh yeah and who's money are they using? OURS ! This is just making me sick to my stomach..literally sick to my stomach. Maybe the fed and the government should put a hostile bid in for MSFT , google, sun, yahoo, and oracle.. then merge them all together...and if they cannot pay foir it then they could alwasy send in the army or the airforce to start bombing the microsoft and google campuses.. this surely would bring down the stock price so they could now afford it. it would be great it could be called massivesoftusgovernment monopoly. It is so sad that we go aroudn policing the world.. yet we set the worst example for everyone to publicly see,,, I don't give a rats ass if AIG or MSFT or any of those companies go BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a FREE MARKET. IT IS A JOKE. Newsflash there is risk in trading equities.. and everyone always slams commodities for being risky..lol.. i don't see OIl dropping to a buck. What a joke.. why couldn't AIG get a loan from our friends in SAUDI ARABIA? We buy a lot of ooil from them ,, what a joke..

Anyway.. there is a wave of optimism sweeping over teh market now. I was not all that bullish a few days ago, but now that Uncle Sam is opening its empty wallet and making money appear from the fed... I gotta believe people are noticing.
    They want a windfall tax for companies that are at the right place at the right time..OIL and yet those bastards just hand money out to AIG.. .. and others.. RUKIDDING. These are insurance companies that took risky bets.. oh no biggie .. heres a loan.

If you are a true Capitalist and you hate this situation then tell your friends your neighbors and even yourself to cancel any and all business that you do with AIG and its subsidiaries. Cancel it all and take your business elsewhere.. It's liek all of these companies come from the rich class and they are going back to mummy and daddy and gettin gbailed OUT!!!!!!! WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!

Mkt should react well .. wait for a sell off and buy the dips.. all I can say at this point is buy dips tomorrow. Market might sell off though it really is too early to tell. I can only think that the market has held up well in this tim of punishing companies.. and now people are getting money.. for their own GREEDY mistakes.

#51     Sep 17, 2008
  2. This is from a topic someone made about determining trend.. mayeb this will help some people

i use a 1 minute and a 5 minute chart.. but i do not use just the charts.. i write down ..whats going on in the world and the economy.. and i say .. ok what is worst case scenario and what are ramifications.. what is best casse scenario and what are ramifications.. then I say.. If i was a long term trader.. a mutual fund or insurance company.. where would I start to buy or sell this stock or commodity.. and why.. what is my risk etc.

Then when the outcome comes out i already know what I think about it and I can react rather than think about what to do.. I am reacting because I already thought out scenarios on paper .. rather than watching the chart to see what the mkt does then making my decision.. I am wrong at times of course.. but for the most part this helps keep me on the correct side of the market.

If you went to my IM today you saw that i said .. after teh fed which won't raise rates .. then buy buy buy the dip dips dips...

Now what do you think about

1. Uptick rule reinstated= bullish
    uptick rule not reinstated= maybe a quick mild sell off of thsoe who were betting strictly that it would get re-instated.. so they think mkt will tank.. they sell out cuz they don't expect a huge rally.. then buyers step in and push mkt hihger because teh thought is == wow the government is actually going to let this free market work properly.. thats positive and im buying..

2. AIG fall out

3. Fed emergency rate cut

4. oil price

5. anythign else you can think of that has potential to move teh market

6. a terrorist attack of small proportions

7. finding bin ladin=very bullish

8. Obama= president bullish.. ? Bearish?

For Tomorrow it is oil report.... if reduction in supply.. bullish .. if increase.. very bearish .. but how much mkt has already fallen

AGAIN this is just so that you can trade immediately .. instead of seeing what happens and then trading. You make a bet and stick with it based on your parameters. I also look at daily charts.. and try and guess what todays day (bar) will look like.. is it inside outside bar or nice higher low and higher high trend bar.

#52     Sep 17, 2008
  3. OBVIOUSLY BUYING THE DIPS WAS WRONG.. but i did say it was too early to tell last night. Sell rallies today .. Going to new lows

#53     Sep 17, 2008
  4. i just got in fron of my screens.. late.. Anyway.. When I make call sat night just remmeber that I am not tradign off of those calls.. I trade only INtr day and I never trade the open. I wait and see what happens.. obviusloy wit the big gap down I would have bought it to fill the gap on teh big dip.. then looked to sell it if momentum did not continue.. I do not see the market going positive today unless.. there is an unexpected announcement from teh Fed or gov about uptick rule, IMF bailout package etc.

GS Goldman ..is the baraometer right now. IT was down 22 % . watch this stock. THey are suppossed to be the smartet and best in teh room .. I am looking to sell tody...based on the INTR DAY conditions.. be careful though for a fed announce or gov announce Which could rocket the mkt higher since so many are short

#54     Sep 17, 2008
  5. ok people.. the last hour showed buyer s buyers buying.. buy the dips now

#55     Sep 17, 2008
  6. buy dips..uptick rule ammouncement imminent...people are setting up for the announcement..if it happens shorets will get stuck

#56     Sep 17, 2008
  7. well today i was right wrong..right..then wrong big time
    i was not looking for this strong of a sell off at the close.

Again..short selling uptick rule will be reinstated...i don't think it should be, but its going to....the fed will act in a big way if mkt continues down like this.The stock market .. will "need to be saved" funny thing is oil is still lower than it was ..positive for stocks and economy.....
    vix needs to get in the 40's..then we get the short cover rally..I AM BUYING DIPS AGAIN TOMORROW..I'M NOT PICKING BOTTOMS I WAIT FOR RALLY..THEN WAIT FOR PULL BACK AND I BUY.

TOMORROW...NEWS WILL GET EVEN MORE IMPORTANT..PEOPLE ARE REACHING FOR ANY TYPE OF INFO FOR DIRECTION..

I AM BUYING DIPS

#57     Sep 17, 2008
  8. I cannot update on this site as regularly s I have been. I am actually just going to focus on my own trades. I was down for the day, but not an amount that I could not handle. Good Luck to all of you.

#58     Sep 17, 2008