Jaytrade Reco1

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jaytrader100, Sep 12, 2008.

1. SELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

#31     Sep 15, 2008
  2. 8 pm was 3 pm new york

#32     Sep 15, 2008
  3. dsq

dsq

8pm where u are?

like i figured,your pic of 'your home' is located where?in sunny england?
    u asshole

YOU ARE...BUSTED,

BUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTED
    BUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTEDBUSTED

#33     Sep 15, 2008

4. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP COMMENTING ON THE MARKET..

#34     Sep 15, 2008
  5. zeghmou

zeghmou

Keep up the good work.

Thx.

#35     Sep 15, 2008
  6. ALright. today's action was pretty easy for me to call.. tomorrow will be much more difficult. THE BIG RISK TOMORROW IF YOU ARE SHORT IS A FED ANNOUNCEMENT. i DO NOT THINK WE WILL GET ONE, BECASEU THE MARKET WAS NOT OUT OF CONTROL.. IT WS STEADY SELLING. iT REALLY WAS NOT ALL THAT PANICKY.

I am going to say that tomorrow.. i see 2 scenario's and I will have to watch the market much more closely than today.

1. Overnight futures in us and other countries are all down big.. then look for market to bounce higher very quickly in the morning.. sell off then start to bounce.

2. if market is up nicely before mkt opens.. then i thik you should step in and buy.. they will push it up very very quickly.. then all bets are off.. I am very unsure.. but I will post what I am doing as usual.. s I do it. I did get short at 123.94 today which I am very proud of... I did not do nearly enough size.. if you are wondering why I am doing this.. i think it keeps me sharp .. keep sme in the mindset.

OIl is selling off because of refinery shut downs=less demand.. but also becaseu the BAC ceo was talking about things being slow until 2009. THey are buying MER now so the bottom cannot be too far off.. if we get a huge panick sell off.. i would look to buy into it near the bottom. Remember alwasy try to sell rallies and buy dikps ..while in the trend.. this is nto to be mistaken wiht picking tops and bottoms... my bias for tomorrow is slightly bearish and readyu for a huge bull spike to stick it to the shorts. so I thik the explosive trades will be on the bull isde so.. if shorting be careful.. CRude does not have too much further to drop form here either and nat gas isn't too far from a bottom. If stocks do well then look to short bonds.. especially if fed lowers rates... if fed lowers rates anyway tomorrow could be tough .. it is a real decision day there is alot for traders to digest.. hope everyone had a great day.

p.s. jaytrade100@ hotmail.. i will be on IM all day tomorrow in real time instead of blogging. hope to see some of you there.
    I still like ET but i think I am pissin goff the admin.. by constantly postin gwhat I am doing.. they call it spamming.. i call it updating what I am doing.

LASTLY.. ES IS DOWN LIKE 12 PTS OVER NIGHT .... I FMKT HAS HUGE SELL OFF TOMORROW.. I MEAN A RAPID PANIC SELL OFF WITH cnbc TALKING HEADS GOING CRAZY ETC.. THEN BE REDY TO BUY.. ESPECIALLY LONGER TERM TRADERS.. BEFORE TEH FED LOWERS RATES THEY WILL RE-INSTATE THE UPTICK RULE FOR ALL STOCKS.. (this is A STUPID MOVE FOR FREE MARKETS) BUT YOU ALL SAW WHAT IT DID TO FINANCIAL STOCKS.. IT WILL DO THE SAME FOR THE ENTIRE MARKET AND WITH SO MANY PEOPLE SHORT .. YOU COULD BE LOOKING AT A 400 PT UP DAY WHEN THE SEC ANNOUNCES THE RE-INSTATEMENT.. IF THIS HAPPENS JUST BUY AND HOLD.. IT WILL MAKE THE MARKET MOVE HIGHER

#36     Sep 15, 2008
  7. dsq

dsq

shut the fuck up already...you refuse to post screenshots of your trades cuz your a fraud..btw isnt it past your bedtime?What time is it where you live, 2am?

#37     Sep 15, 2008
  8. DSQ.. GO BUG ANOTHER FORUM.. ANYWAY .. i WILL BE POSTING MY TRADE IDEAS HERE FOR TUESDAY

#38     Sep 16, 2008
  9. if there ever was capitulation then this is it!!! Be extremely careful today! Pick your entries carefully and protect yourself with every tick. OIl is getting killed to the down side which will be good for stocks in the medium to long term if it stays down.

Do not try and be hero today.. thsi is no the day. Take it esy be patient .. there will be a new opportunity every hour today. Market is rallying off of the lows.. right on the open.. wait and see if a big sell off can happen... if they run it lower..but not to new lows then look to buy..if they hit new lows.. we will have to look at possibly selling. Again today is tough due to the panic.. the fed might do something if this mkt drops even more today.

Right now I am out of mkt. waiting

#39     Sep 16, 2008
  10. mkt is rallying off of the lows to fill the over night gap lots and lots of buying..so far it look slike buying dips may be the way to go today

#40     Sep 16, 2008