Jaytrade Reco1

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jaytrader100, Sep 12, 2008.

1. im selling here 123.48

#21     Sep 15, 2008
  2. hope you guys shorted as this mkt rallied...

#22     Sep 15, 2008
  3. mkt is forming large triangle pattern ..should have move around 12":45 to one..not sure which way yet

#23     Sep 15, 2008
  4. dsq

dsq

do u like talking to yourself?

You fucking lonely 12 yr old loser....

#24     Sep 15, 2008
  5. broke out negative.

--EDIT----
    Can we test lows of morning's open?

#25     Sep 15, 2008
  6. yup.. i am still short some stuff.. i re shorted at 123.94 in the spy.. im still in on half of that.. i said earlier today to sell rallies.. so if you did great.. if not great.. theseare just my opinions on the market.

I see from the views that a lot of you are looking at this thread adn the other one.. I am not sure I am going to continue throwing out ideas on the market due to DSQ constantly being an idiot and trying to screw with my posts...

PLease.. if you look at this thread and want me to continue just reply and type yes.. or thanks .. give me a little feed back.

THanks Jay

p.s. mkt selling off here at lunch.. I think this is a showing us what the market really wants to do.. it is going to get very volatile near teh close.. look to short any really spikey rallies about 45 minutes before teh close.

#26     Sep 15, 2008
  7. of course we can test the low .. ithink we will go to new lows soon

#27     Sep 15, 2008
  8. Well for right now, I'm betting on a test of the lows of today.

#28     Sep 15, 2008
  9. not sure where your entry was but wait to sell into a rally ... mkt did sell off after you asked me what i thought but it did not hit new lows

FOr those of you reading this feel free to PM me if you want me to continue posting stuff.

I still think there will be a nice trade about a half hour to an hour before the close.. I think the mkt will sell off..

UNCERTAINTY=FEAR=LET'S TAKE PROFITS OR LETS WAIT BEFORE WE INVEST. smART MONEY IS LIQUIDATING WHAT THEY CAN IN ORDER TO HAVE MORE MONEY TO THROW AT STOCKS ONCE THEY MOVE LOWER.

#29     Sep 15, 2008
  10. sp going down 1205 in a hurry.. time to sell

sp ame down to some serious support.. if we get below that and stay then 1205 will be here before teh close.. the little rally right now is to try and scare traders who short out of the market

#30     Sep 15, 2008