Jay Yu, Is he for real?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by rossmedia, Jun 17, 2003.

1. bronks

bronks

Get ready for a boat load of PM's. Actually, not a bad way to market a room. Hmmm.

#11     Jun 20, 2003
  2. An understandable theory. Let's be scientific and test it.

If anyone PM'd me, and got a response that mentioned a website, please post on this thread and bust me on it.

This invitation extends to Baron, who I'm sure has the technical ability to read the PM log if he so desires.

Paranoia has it place... and admittedly in trading paranoia is the correct mindset approximately 99.9 % of the time.

That being said, it does kind of limit the discussion.

#12     Jun 21, 2003
  3. bronks

bronks

Cool your jets cowboy. It wasn't meant for the way you're taking it. More or less I was thinking out loud that it really would be a good way to market something, not to infer that you were. Now ...who's paranoid?:D

#13     Jun 21, 2003
  4. I'm paranoid. I'm afraid Jay Yu is out to get me. I must run now.
    I have to hide from Jay and his groupies. They are a bunch of meanies... :D

#14     Jun 21, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

bwa,

bwa hahah

bwa hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

nitro :D

#15     Jun 21, 2003
  6. I haven't found this in my dictionary, so I'm not sure what your point is. Perhaps if you respond in English I could understand better.

It is clear how one compiles 3,000+ posts.

#16     Jun 21, 2003
  7. bwa,

bwa hahah

bwa hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

:-/

#17     Jun 21, 2003
  8. I think this language is some form of African... Nigerian maybe?... :D

#18     Jun 21, 2003
  9. hahahahahhahahaahha!

MR.MARKET????

bwahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

trend

#19     Jun 22, 2003
  10. Who/what is "MR.MARKET"? By context, I assume this is an "inside joke" on this board and and some type of put-down.

There seems to be a subculture here on ET... people who have little interest in discussing trading techniques, but much interest in ridiculing others.

I've got nothing against vocal disagreement ... that makes for an interesting and lively discussion. But what is the purpose of non-specific insults that make no specific point? In a real-life conversation, doing that once would generally get you labelled as a cad who has nothing real to contribute. Surely the anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people.

I really liked the concept of ET... a good discussion benefits everyone involved. Does anyone know of a website similar to ET, but one that demands positive/public identification of the participants? I'm sure that would reduce or eliminate the "rude-fool" factor that is starting to make ET look like a waste of time.

At any rate, I won't be sinking to the juvenile level of typing non-English "noises".

But to further annoy all rude fools, I will repeat the simple, factual statements that brought them out:

1) There is one website that has worked for me.
    2) You'll never hear about it on ET.

It astounds me that such a simple, factual statement has inspired such ridicule.

To disagree with #1, you must believe one of two things: A) there is NO profitable system for trading stocks (in which case, why would you be on this board?) or B) no working system will ever have a website associated with it.

To disagree with #2, you must believe that ET is the center of the trading universe, and people with working systems are somehow compelled to come to ET and publicize them.

So what exactly do the "rude-fools" disagree with? I suspect we may never know. There is a distinct shortage of specific, clearly-elucidated points from these people. But I'm sure there will be no shortage of typed-out snicker/burp/fart noises.

#20     Jun 22, 2003