Jay Wireman scammer

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by SawDr, Mar 5, 2009.

1. fascinating... how do you find out that kind of statistical financial info on someone or some company ... where do i look or go to find it...

thanks... :eek:

#31     Mar 1, 2010
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i wonder - what does it say for you guys that you even tried this guy in the first place? there are plenty of free stuff that really works all over on many forums. is it i have to pay to get something good? i mean what is the mentality i don't get it.

who is this guy i don't know of him so he isn't significant at all to me. this is the first time i have ever seen his name where do you guys hang out that you find these people? i want to study their marketing techniques cause they must be pretty darn good to suck you all in!

m

#32     Mar 2, 2010
  3. hopeful

hopeful

I mentioned before that they advertise on youtube.

#33     Mar 2, 2010
  4. Kalidane

Kalidane

His vids are certainly good for a laugh assuming you can supress the indignant rage.

His "macro" "really big picture" time scale is a 5 minute chart??

"When there is a winner there is a loser and that's what causes supply and demand". Does he know what these words mean??

His speaking on "institutional levels" that all the big hedge funds trade off and what drives/moves a market (esp. algo based trading) is kinda sad really.

His knowledge of the markets appears to be collected from reading dozens of forums and having no real contact with professional market participants. Perhaps he also paid for seminars many years ago and a dream was soon born.

All-in-all as a timely tragi-comedy in the Greek tradition I give him 7/10

Enjoy the vids for what they are.

#34     Mar 9, 2010
  5. spd

spd

How do yall even find these so called "gurus"??

#35     Mar 9, 2010
  6. I have been a trader now for over 24 years and I have seen every indicator, trade room, market guru and have spent thousands of dollars trying to get an edge in the futures markets. I started out by buying Jay's Day Trading News Ebook last year(my I say his method called the exact high to the tick on the Euro after the Non Farms report last Friday2-3-2012). Then I expanded my role by trying a trial in his live daytrading room early last year. This change my whole trading style. Jay's focus is Market Profile and he has kept the same exact simple setups in all of 2011 and I'm already off to a great start for 2012. Market Profile has changed my thinking as a trader and I have never seen or traded such a more profitable system such as Jay's. It makes me laugh at some of these traders comments about Jay's system when they need to realize that his system is the inside of the market(market profilet. He has just found a way to make the system easier for knuckleheads like me.(lol)
    If Jay is a Scammer for giving you a free trial to evaulate the most accuarate system that I've ever seen(over 40 chat rooms) then I'll take him over everyone anyday.Then this guy says he has had a 2 week trial when Jay only gives 3 days period. The point is the trial is free and if it's for you then become a member if not then good luck in your trading. I just have to much respect for Jay and what he has allowed me to acheive over the last year.
    I thank you Jay for your dedication to giving me a daily edge over all these negative traders. 90% lose in the market and only 10% of us make it. You made me part of that 10% and it's nice to see that some of these traders in this forum are the 90%. They know who they are and I know those that are negative are losing traders because nothing beats your Market Profile, Nothing Period!
    p.s.- for all you spammers that need to look in a mirror or better yet look at your profit and loss statement. Here is my pnl statement using Jay's market profile. Instead of all your negative comments show us your statement. I thought so!!!
    NET AMOUNT US 16,130.00
    ** US DOLLARS **
    COMMISSION 67.66DR
    EXCHANGE FEES 92.80DR
    NFA FEES 1.28DR
    TOTAL FEES 94.08DR
    GROSS PROFIT OR LOSS 16,530.00
    NET PROFIT/LOSS FROM TRADES 16,368.26

#36     Feb 7, 2012
  7. SawDr

SawDr

First post...shocker...get lost Jay you are a scammer.

#37     Feb 9, 2012
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

So after 23 years, you needed more education? You are like bidie 3 years ago in this thread, after trading for a decade he still visits paid trading rooms...

After 2 decades, you should have your OWN trading room and you should be teaching...

#38     Jun 13, 2012