Jay Wireman scammer

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by SawDr, Mar 5, 2009.

1. DWV

DWV

OK shill, time for you to move on to another forum to try and get customers for this wireman scammer...do a google search for him - plenty evidence of him being a total scam. I saw a video on you tube of a guy describing exactly why wireman was a joke and a scam.

#21     May 10, 2009
  2. HeeHaw

HeeHaw

Bidie,
    I am not disagreeing with anything you said. I am fully aware of all the different trading methodologies and the challenges associated with becoming a consistent trader. The market is trending? Yes, it is. The key to Jay's system is spread on the long term MACD indicator, which is a function of trend. This should be the ideal environment for the big rubberband trades. Are they happening? Apparently not. I am just trying to keep the unwitting newbie from buying into Jay Wireman's RAP!! You continue to evade responding directly to the points I've raised after claiming to totally disagree with ALL OF THEM! I have been in a few rooms already, and hope to save someone the long, expensive journey I have traveled thus far. That's all. Jay needs to bring it back down to earth and be more transparent about the challenges of trading and vagueries of his system. He is selling very unreasonable expectations to someone just starting out.

#22     May 10, 2009
  3. bidie

bidie

You win- I am a shill and a bad person- feel better?
    I hope so- Are you making any money? If not, at least i hope you got a thrill by being abusive to someone-

-The issue is learning to win at the currency trading game, or rather, to limit your losses-

The issue is dipping your toes in the sand while sipping a pina colada and making winning trades- not name calling on a chat forum- get the picture?

-If the room doesn't work for someone after the trial period then they should stop using it - what is the problem? There was no cost and it didn't work for you. Go elsewhere- how much brainpower does that take?
    If someone is not smart enough to stop at that point I can guarantee they have a long ways to go before they make any money trading currencies-

Over and out- good luck because I it looks like you will need it-

#23     May 10, 2009
  4. bidie

bidie

#24     May 12, 2009
  5. Splat

Splat

The majority of trading rooms are a con designed to take your money and _at best_ they give you break even results. I know I have done it in the past myself. If I have a profitable method I will trade it myself and make money from it. Why create a trade room?????
    People there is no easy path to making money from trading. No pain no gain. To learn anything takes time. In general, lots of it. Some people will learn quicker than others but on average it will take most people a few years. Shortcuts will part you from your money. Believe me....

#25     Jun 13, 2009
  6. You are absolutely correct, if he makes the points he clams, then he will be a millioner by now why bother with rooms.

#26     Jun 16, 2009
  7. bidie

bidie

""""You are absolutely correct, if he makes the points he clams, then he will be a millioner by now why bother with rooms.""""

-I learned a few valuable things from his approach but didn't join his room as a paying client- why not?

Because I have figured out how to lose money with my own methods-

Sounds like everyone else is in the same boat...

#27     Jun 17, 2009
  8. hopeful

hopeful

Just got a spam in my youtube mail box from the two Js. J1 talks about institutional numbers that apparently works really well as a support/resistance areas. These are areas where fundies and banks etc act at .

We all know that the 200, 100, 50, 20 (and the fib guys might say 8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,377,610,987)EMAs are supposed to mean something but what are these "institutional" numbers? Anyone willing to share or is it truly a well-kept secret only available for rent at $500 a month?

#28     Feb 28, 2010
  9. The only secret they have is that they don't trade and when they do...they lose..

RUN!!!

NiN

#29     Mar 1, 2010
  10. Jay Wireman Is Great I Made $2M My First Year Using His System It Really Cuts The Fat Set It And Forget It

#30     Mar 1, 2010