Jay Cutler "Quit" on his team?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ticktaker, Jan 24, 2011.

1. lol atticus, did you had some large binary position on the bears? :p

but i agree for qb, if it was anyone else in cutler's condition they would be back on the field playing, especially since it's the nfc championship. Just batshit crazy.

I think cutler's probably got some crap going on with his team or coach that's why he sat out. Anyway doesnt matter now, he dug his own grave.

now the jets...god fucking damnit...

#51     Jan 24, 2011
  2. lol, I had the under. The OP is a troll who's only intention is to stir shit up.

#52     Jan 24, 2011
  3. bronks

bronks

Somewhere along the line you guys forgot that this guy led you to the brink of a Superbowl and taking some major abuse allthewhile... and is your best chance in the future. And Chicago wonders why they have shit for quarterbacks.

#53     Jan 25, 2011
  4. Peppers, Hester, luck, and a great schedule are the reason the bears almost got to the super bowl.

#54     Jan 25, 2011
  5. Perfect summary.

#55     Jan 25, 2011
  6. bronks

bronks

Really.
    You might wanna take a look at the box score of the divisional playoff against Seattle before singling out players... or schedule... or luck.

#56     Jan 25, 2011
  7. Hockey players are much tougher than in any other sport.

#57     Jan 25, 2011
  8. ...you mean the divisional playoff game where they played a team that was 7-9?

#58     Jan 25, 2011
  9. r-in

r-in

Try rugby sometime. No pads, no helmet, full steam into each other. In general I'd take a football player over a hockey guy in a fight. At the same time, I agree hockey still holds some of the old mentality of suck it up and keep going.
    It's not like Cutler was leading the team anywhere when he was in the game. My favorite Sunday treat is turning on WGN after a Bears loss. It may even top watching the Packers beat the Bears.:D :D :D

#59     Jan 25, 2011
  10. olias

olias

That's basically how I feel. The guy is a starting QB in the NFL and he's been hammered all season. If he decides he's not up to playing because of his injury, far be it for me to say he's a 'pussy'....come on. That's just a douche move to call him out like that. It's macho bullshit that comes from insecure guys

#60     Jan 25, 2011