Jay Cutler "Quit" on his team?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ticktaker, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Pretty ignorant, but I do appreciate your ability to identify yourself as a meatball fan. Couldn't be more accurate.

#31     Jan 24, 2011
  2. VY could handle the mechanics of the passing motion with a torn MCL. one of your many indefensible arguments. The 130lb wannabe, face-painted jerkoff sees his hero diminished and considers jumping from a first floor window. So call a crisis line. Wait by the phone for Cutler's call.

#32     Jan 24, 2011

3. What was ignorant about his statement?

#33     Jan 24, 2011
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

You started a thread asking a question and then for some reason you get your panties bunched up when you get some answers..thats funny. You call us meatball observers and yet you are somehow the authority on what makes a QB tough or not...more funny shit. You are an admitted bears fanatic. We wouldnt expect anything less from ya kid.

Again, I understand why he would want to sit out and make sure he doesnt ruin his future earnings potential, but that wasnt your question. You asked specifically if he"QUIT" on his team? and my answer is YES. peace

#34     Jan 24, 2011
  5. I like your one example when Jeff Fisher threw Young back in to the game, before he was evaluated by anyone.

Cutler was sacked 57 times this year and hit hard numerous other times yet never once did he pull himself out of the game, not even when his team was down 30+ points to the Patriots in a snowstorm. You can question his decision making, his attitude, his body language, or his tendency to stray from the fundamentals, but to sit there and question his toughness is just stupid.

You exemplify a true meatball fan, with no basis for accusation.

#35     Jan 24, 2011
  6. You apparently don't get it. By placing a ?, I was directing it towards the immediate critics of Cutler quitting on his team. You're a little slow to the take.

#36     Jan 24, 2011
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

You should have sent an email to espn then. Thank you and have a fantastic day.

#37     Jan 24, 2011
  8. Thanks, I will. You have a good one, too. Since you so adamantly called Cutler a quitter, I'll make it simple for ya.

1. Cutler was told at halftime that he was done for the day....he fought and went back out to play the 2nd half before being PULLED from the game.
    2. After he was pulled he sat on the bench with Hanie going over the playbook with him and was the first to congratulate him on the scoring drive. BTW...this is coming from Hanie...
    3. MCL sprain is a small tear which affected his ability to plant.

These are all facts, not speculation by meatballs. It took seven pages for most of you to comprehend, and I do most certainly appreciate your patience.

#38     Jan 24, 2011
  9. It looks as though it may be more serious than an MCL strain. Rumor has it that Cutler may have suffered an ovarian torsion as well.

#39     Jan 24, 2011
  10. LOL. Cutler was a beaten "man"about halfway thru first quarter. His head was down looking at grass as he moped over to sideline, not the BL of a winner, a fighter.

#40     Jan 24, 2011