Jay Cutler "Quit" on his team?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ticktaker, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hey ignorant meatball, an MRI has been performed and Cutler indeed has a torn MCL. If you think it was "manufactured to save face" you indeed, are a proven rah-tard. And, if you have the so called "background" you just made yourself out to be a bigger dipshit than in your previous posts. If you know anything regarding knee injuries, you can walk, generally without a limp after suffering a torn MCL. What it prevents you from doing is planting your foot and putting any substantial pressure on it.

Go hit the books, get your facts straight, study up, and come back a little more educated and then we'll talk. Until then, re-tahd, carry on with your empty-headed opinions.

#21     Jan 24, 2011
  2. lol, skepticism is a lost art. You're not riding the bike and walking the sideline on a grade III tear.

#22     Jan 24, 2011
  3. No dipshit, the spin to the media was manufactured. The shit that OCCURRED yesterday. There is a tremendous difference between a Grade I and III tear. He's got a I-tear. You bought into the BS that he can't plant his foot during his passing motion, ironically, pure bullshit from your media.

Now go suck your buddy.

#23     Jan 24, 2011
  4. That's all you got, go suck your buddy? Nice touch, meatball. Again, go study, get your facts straight, educate yourself and feel free to provide examples of QB's who played on freshly torn MCL's. I'm interested.

#24     Jan 24, 2011
  5. Well there you go. He has got a torn MCL. Definate a legit reason to leave the field. I wonder if its actually going to be seen by anyone.

Its a good thing Marroiti beat up his grilfriend and got kicked off PTI, or he would be going ape shit today.

But I still stand with fuck jay cutler in his stupid ass, he is clown shoes.

#25     Jan 24, 2011
  6. Vince Young, finished the game against Jacksonville, Sep 7, 2008. Not exactly the AFC Championship. And he completed passes during the game and after the injury. There are many more, asshole. Try google.com

#26     Jan 24, 2011
  7. Cutler never plants anyways so this shouldn't matter.

#27     Jan 24, 2011
  8. No, he does, those are the rare 3 yard passes that ARE NOT intercepted. The injury is analogous to an ankle sprain. An ankle (sprain) is a bigger impediment to a passing motion.

#28     Jan 24, 2011
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Man, cant a guy go to five guys burger for lunch without being called a retard.

TickTack , Many an athlete have played with injuries. Not to mention one who is playing in one of their most important games of their lives. All your years of training and trash talking boil down to getting to this game or last few games. In my opinion, if all he had was a grade 1 tear, he quit...yes you heard that right.

Thanks,

Meatball fan.

#29     Jan 24, 2011
  10. Cool story, brah. You seem completely uneducated. Who are the "many more?" If you have a brain that performs above a second grader, who are you to question anybody's toughness and ability to perform on the field? Your accusations are unconscionable...which is precisely what classifies you as a re-tahd, meatball observer.

#30     Jan 24, 2011